Xbox Profil not showing all informations, can't edit profile on website (settings issue?)

Discus and support Xbox Profil not showing all informations, can't edit profile on website (settings issue?) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi my Name is Clemens and this is my first post here. i'm not a native english speaker, so please be gentle :P I have a problem with my Xbox account.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by dutio Xbox Live, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Xbox Profil not showing all informations, can't edit profile on website (settings issue?)

Hi my Name is Clemens and this is my first post here.
    i'm not a native english speaker, so please be gentle Xbox Profil not showing all informations, can't edit profile on website (settings issue?) :p

I have a problem with my Xbox account. It is not showing all information. For example, people cant add me as a friend nor

can they see my gamerscore when they visit xbox.com. If i log in to my account on xbox.com I cant access my privacy settings or edit my account because there is an entire field missing.
    I dont know how to describe this problem, so i made a couple of screenshots to show it to you guys.

This is what people should see. (The Pink Box)

Xbox Profil not showing all informations, can't edit profile on website (settings issue?) [​IMG]

And this is mine. The entire box is missing so people cant add me as a friend on xbox.com.

Xbox Profil not showing all informations, can't edit profile on website (settings issue?) [​IMG]

The Box is also missing when i log into my account directly.

The first screenshot you'll see is from a account im not using, and the second is from main account. As you can see, the same box is missing and also the link to edit my profile for example.

My main account. Box is missing again.

I tried to solve this problem by myself, but unfortunately i couldn't. Im pretty sure i just have to change some settings, but i don't now which ones. Maybe im missing something, but i though ive tried everything.

Hopefully you guys can help me.

greetings,

Clemens

:)

dutio Xbox Live, Feb 10, 2021
  2. dutio Xbox Live Win User

Xbox Profil not showing all informations, can't edit profile on website (settings issue?)

YES! Thats it! Thank you for this very very fast troubleshooting! I turned off the ambassador badge and now everything is normal again. Thank you very much and have a great day!
  3. Smwutches Win User

It's a glitch from having the Ambassador badge on your profile. You can turn it off on the Ambassador site and your profile should show as normal on the site again. Otherwise, if people want to add you, they can do so on the console or Xbox app.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Editing Profile Information On Xbox Website?

5. bowski477 Win User

Lost Avatar and Achievement points

6. ovidash2011 Win User

GTA 4 Multyplayer

i dont have a privacy settings under edit profile... but in the xbox website, Online Safety Settings the "Voice and Text" option is set to EVERYONE.
Thema:

1. Xbox Profil not showing all informations, can't edit profile on website (settings issue?) - Similar Threads - Profil showing informations

2. party icon isnt showing up on friends profile

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party icon isnt showing up on friends profile: About a week and a half ago friend a on their xbox profile it stopped showing the headphones icon next to their name signifying that they're in a party. I can't view who's in their party or join...
  3. My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do

in XBoX on Windows
    My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do: ive selected and unselected, switched to original and back again but for 3 weeks it doesnt show - it showed fine prior to that?? help 0dcccf79-835a-47ec-b55d-42b97db0e054
  4. Why is our new console not showing the same content on both profiles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is our new console not showing the same content on both profiles: We have a new console and the main account works fine we have out younger son one the account as well with his own profile but it is saying he doesn’t have any of the subscriptions or downloads...
  5. Gamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile: As title states. For at least the last few days, the Gamerscore Leaderboard will not update with achievements I have unlocked. They also won't appear on the social section of my public profile. I...
  6. Does Warzone mobile show up as your status on Xbox profile Like if you were playing a game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does Warzone mobile show up as your status on Xbox profile Like if you were playing a game...: And if it it’s not I really hope it does because Microsoft owns activison right so why won’t that be a thing? Also as in call of duty mobile I feel it should be the same it’s something small that...
  7. How do some non-Xbox games (from Steam etc.) show up on my profile's status in the Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do some non-Xbox games (from Steam etc.) show up on my profile's status in the Xbox...: I've been interested in this functionality for a while now but nobody has ever asked about it on the internet as far as I have found (I am on Windows 11). Some examples I can give are that...
  8. Games not showing in Xbox Profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Games not showing in Xbox Profile: Apologies if this isn't the right spot to post this, but recently a bunch of games fell off my Xbox profile: https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Profile?xr=mebarnav&rtc=1... For example, I've...
  9. new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    new XBOX GOLD LEGACY BADGE Not showing up / tenure badge not sync'ed with 360 profile: I'm reaching out to share an issue I've encountered with my Xbox profile badges and seek insights from fellow gamers who might have faced similar situations. Recently, I noticed a disparity in...
  10. Why does my xbox account show my husband's name and profile picture but my email address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my xbox account show my husband's name and profile picture but my email address...: I've restarted the Xbox, updated it and readded and unadded my account several times but, everytime I log in, it shows my husband's profile picture and name, but my email address and username. But...