xbox problems

Discus and support xbox problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my xbox beeps for no reason, it eject the game for no reason when i am not near it, also one day i woke from bed i saw it with the disc tray out and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Red Jet250, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Red Jet250
    Red Jet250 Guest

xbox problems

my xbox beeps for no reason, it eject the game for no reason when i am not near it, also one day i woke from bed i saw it with the disc tray out and the controller was off. can someone help me?

:)

Red Jet250, Jan 4, 2014
  2. brandy123
    brandy123 Guest
    Help needed ?

Will do mate but I have contacted game and xbox and both say they are aware of the problem and game have said that their have been a lot of people ringing up with the same problem and xbox have told them their should be a patch to solve the problem within 24 hours

brandy123, Jan 4, 2014
  3. andyjsg78
    andyjsg78 Guest
    Possible faulty controller, anyone else have this issue?

Hmm, new xbox same problem, just don't get what's causing it. I've tried using play and charge kit to see if that's the problem. Next guess is its to do with the cupboard the xbox is in, never had a problem with ps3.

andyjsg78, Jan 4, 2014
  4. xbox problems

I'm assuming this is one on the newer models with the drive slit instead of tray and touch sensitive power button? The switch is probably shorting out. Call up 1-800-4MY-XBOX and explain to them what's going on, you'll most likely need to send it in for
    service.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

xbox problems