Xbox Pro Elite 2 Controller doesn't work in games.

Discus and support Xbox Pro Elite 2 Controller doesn't work in games. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've drove myself crazy for hours, trying to figure out the issue. (In the past it was so easy, I'd power on the controller, the drivers... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ryan Grant2, Apr 2, 2024.

1. Ryan Grant2
    Ryan Grant2 Guest

I've drove myself crazy for hours, trying to figure out the issue.

(In the past it was so easy, I'd power on the controller, the drivers automatically updated, and nothing else was needed)

Now I've done it all.

I've checked the firmware of the controller, I've connected with the USB C Cable and did that right away.

I deleted all Bluetooth devices, and made sure nothing is interfering with the signal.

I reconnected the most recent time, and everything seems to work.

I checked through a simple google search to check the controller itself was broken, not broken. Tested with HardwareTester.com/gamepad

Everything on the controller works fine.

Every game I've tried to get the controller to work in doesn't work. It doesn't recognize the inputs on the controller, or allow me to switch to the controller.

If I tab out, back into chrome, and use that hardware tester, everything works fine, and is recognized.

At this point I think it's something stupid, is there some kind of paid service I need to get to use the controller? What the **** am I doing wrong?

I reset my computer like 30 times, and wasted 7 hours on this so far.

I just want to use the expensive controller I bought from Microsoft.

:)

Ryan Grant2, Apr 2, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: