Xbox privicy settings not changing... any help?

Discus and support Xbox privicy settings not changing... any help? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm trying to change my Xbox privacy settings on my PC so I can join clubs (no idea why it's blocked) but whenever I try to change anything in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by bobman393, Oct 5, 2018.

1. bobman393
    bobman393 Guest

I'm trying to change my Xbox privacy settings on my PC so I can join clubs (no idea why it's blocked) but whenever I try to change anything in the settings it comes up with a notification saying an error has occurred and I have to try later. This has been
    happening for a week now and I feel "later" is never going to come. Any help on how to fix this?

:)

bobman393, Oct 5, 2018
  2. Password reset

Hi. How can I reset the privicy setting from the previous owner? I can't connect to the Xbox live, due to password is set.

FiredBuffalo733, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Getting Hacked and DDOSed and Threatened

Hey there

If you feel that the hacker is following you, you can change your privicy settings from xbox.com. You can do this by clicking onto your name at the top right hand side of the screen Xbox privicy settings not changing... any help? :)

Hope this helps

Xbox privicy settings not changing... any help? :)

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Oct 5, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

XBF George L, Oct 6, 2018
  5. bobman393
    bobman393 Guest
    The issue is still happening after following the troubleshooting steps. Any other reason why this issue may be happening as, annoyingly, I need to be in a club to do ranked matches on Forza.

bobman393, Oct 6, 2018
  6. XBF Aaron G
    XBF Aaron G Guest
    Bob,

If you have a profile that is under the age of 18, the only way to modify your settings would have to be through your assigned parent account. If you do not have one assigned then that could be the issue. If you know the parent account you can download it
    to the xbox and modify your settings from the
    Family option
    in the Account settings. Also, Yes there is a known issue for our xbox live clubs. Certain clubs have admin issues where some of the modification abilities disappear and issues with members not able to like or apply and post
    streams or captures. They are investigating the issue and will provide further information as it becomes available. Thank you.

Happy gaming!

XBF Aaron G, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: