Xbox privacy settings

Discus and support Xbox privacy settings in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem and i hope you can help me. When i use the Xbox app on windows 10 it says that i cant use search and party's because my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Myselium, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Myselium
    Myselium Guest

Xbox privacy settings

Hello,

I have a problem and i hope you can help me.

When i use the Xbox app on windows 10 it says that i cant use search and party's because my privacy settings are incorrect.

So i thought changing those would fix it, but when i go to settings on the xbox page it links me to the Microsoft help page about privacy and child control?! What can i do about this?

:)

Myselium, Sep 18, 2018
  2. kevin
    kevin Guest
    How to change Xbox LIVE online safety and privacy settings

You are allowed change the online safety and privacy settings for any profile on your console.

How to change your safety and privacy settings

Steps to follow:

• First, you have to go to the My Account page
    • You need to sing in to your Xbox LIVE account clicking Sing In at the upper-right corner of the page.
    • Go to Settings and Preferences and select Privacy and Online Settings.
    • Now change the settings.

How to change your child’s safety and privacy settings

Steps to follow:

• First, you have to go to the My Account page
    • You need to sing in to your Xbox LIVE account clicking Sing In at the upper-right corner of the page.
    • Proceed to Settings and Privacy and press Child.

Note: You’ll be asked for the parental Microsoft account in order to make changes to the child account’s safety settings.
    • Now change the settings.

kevin, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest
    Xbox prevents me from creating Looking for Group posts or joining

Have you checked your Xbox settings?

Settings > Privacy & online safety > Xbox Live privacy, There is a setting for Clubs

If that still does not work, check your account privacy settings here: Microsoft Account Privacy Settings

Look for the Xbox section, and make sure that your account does not have Groups set to Block.

Echo4Ent, Sep 18, 2018
  4. emenem100
    emenem100 Guest

Xbox privacy settings

hello i have had the same problem whit my account and found a fix

What i did was use 2 emails both whit an xbox account on it and then make them park of the same "Microsoft family" this will allow you to set youre main xbox account/email to a adult witch allows you to chance all youre privicy settings on youre xboxlive
    account

i hope this wil help you cuzz it worked for me

emenem100, Sep 18, 2018
  5. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest
    Hello Myselium!

Has there been an attempt to uninstall the application itself to see if the changes had not been updated?

Try following this neat link for How to uninstall apps on Windows 10.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

XBF Javier R, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox privacy settings