Xbox preview program access won't transfer to my new xbox one.

Discus and support Xbox preview program access won't transfer to my new xbox one. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased a Halo 5 xbox one bundle today to replace my xbox i had before. I was a part of the preview program on my other xbox and provided feedback... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ajd Mak3myday, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Xbox preview program access won't transfer to my new xbox one.

I purchased a Halo 5 xbox one bundle today to replace my xbox i had before. I was a part of the preview program on my other xbox and provided feedback for months now, when i go to open the app on my new xbox it tells me Do you own this game or app? I'm very
    confused and I don't have access to the preview forums to post there. My gamertag is .

:)

ajd Mak3myday, Oct 20, 2015
  2. tanderson09
    tanderson09 Guest
    Xbox One X

I am a member of the Xbox Insider Program and my Xbox One console (500 GB) Master Chief collection bundle is in the Preview Beta. If I purchase an Xbox One X will my new system transfer to this program?

tanderson09, Oct 20, 2015
  3. OneGiantDuck
    OneGiantDuck Guest
    Unable to access Preview Program forums

My Xbox One recently was updated with the New Xbox One Experience dashboard as part of the preview and I have since lost access to the Xbox Preview Dashboard app as it says "This app is for the Xbox Preview Program members only." I am also unable to access
    the preview program forums on the Xbox website as it reports back "Group not found".

OneGiantDuck, Oct 20, 2015
  4. Xbox preview program access won't transfer to my new xbox one.

Hey there ajd Mak3myday!

Sorry to hear about the issue! In order for the proper folks to address the issue, you will need to make a post in the Xbox One Preview Forums. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Oct 21, 2015
  5. AntiAppel Win User

No access to Xbox Early Access forum

So here's whats going on for me. I was in the Xbox One Preview Program. That Xbox Live account got a perm ban. Today when I tried accessing the app on my xbox one it just lets me sign up again, saying I'll get a service message when I can download the app
    again. I also am unable to even bring up the preview program message boards anymore. My banned GT is Poof82. Is there someway you guys can just transfer my access over to this new account? It's should still be linked to my console serial # I'd assume.
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

xbox one preview dashboard app not on my xbox one

Hey there Buster2099,

To clarify, are you in the Xbox One Preview program or the Xbox 360 Preview program? To gain access to the Preview Forums for Xbox One, you'd need to be invited and accepted into that program.
  7. COUNTRY USA GUY Win User

Xbox Preview Program Forum Access

I can access the preview program forums on xbox one but can not access it from my pc. Why is that?
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Xbox Live Connectivity

Hey everyone,

It looks like a good few of you are members of the Xbox One Preview Program. Since some are in the preview, please post all preview related issues over in our Preview Program
    forums. Also, always be sure to report any issues you find using the Feedback app on your Xbox One console. That way some issues won't be crossed between non preview and preview members.

If you are not in the Xbox One preview program, please post a new thread detailing the issue so that the community can provide support tailored to each of you.

Thanks!
  9. HipHopAnonyHuss Win User

Xbox One Preview

I need to get access to the Preview Program Forum as well. I've been on the Preview Program for the past month and the latest update had issues and now my Xbox One won't boot up. I have no way to inform them of the issue. I want to get them info before it
    happens to anyone else. Can a mod help me out? I've chatted with Xbox support and they haven't been able to figure out how I can communicate with the Preview Program. :/
Thema:

Xbox preview program access won't transfer to my new xbox one.

1. Xbox preview program access won't transfer to my new xbox one. - Similar Threads - preview program access

2. "Sign into an account with access to this sandbox"? Console isn't in the preview program.

in XboX Insiders
    "Sign into an account with access to this sandbox"? Console isn't in the preview program.: Having a wildly frustrating time dealing with MS support about this. I can't sign in. Whenever I try, it says I need to sign into an account with access to this sandbox. I don't have a dev account...
  3. I can no longer access the preview program forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can no longer access the preview program forums: Hello, I have been an Alpha preview program member for roughly 2 years and a few weeks ago i moved to the skip ahead tier. I now have no way to access the preview forums, and everything i ever...
  4. Preview Program issue, I need access... to fix error code 0x80070490

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program issue, I need access... to fix error code 0x80070490: My xbox one will only show error code 0x80070490. The issue seems to be related to the Preview Program. I need access to preview program. Please help. Thanks! fdf9f018-4fc3-4fbe-a666-2fa86f806410
  5. Getting Access To The Xbo Preview Program.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Access To The Xbo Preview Program.: Okay, I'm a Preview member. However, when waiting for Xbox to send me the message back for accepting me into the program my friend redeem it on his Xbox. We're license transferred. I was just...
  6. Preview Program access has disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program access has disappeared: I posted this yesterday, but now I can't find it by searching, so apologies if this comes up twice. My gamertag is , I've been in the Preview Program for a long time. I have no complaints against...
  7. Unable to access preview program forums.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to access preview program forums.: Stuck in update 1608, and would like to view the forums to find out why. I've tried to search to find the forums, but had no luck. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks....
  8. what happened to the early access (preview program) forum

in XBoX on Consoles
    what happened to the early access (preview program) forum: Since the forum redesign I can't fine the preview program forums. All the old links no longer work. c5a7f805-7ca2-4bac-b4ed-d31bf46ab005
  9. Preview Program member unable to access forums-Bricked Xbox one with 10/24 update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program member unable to access forums-Bricked Xbox one with 10/24 update.: I'm one of the 91% applying update people with a bricked box. I've been part of the preview program since the beginning. I've never had a update fail on a xbox one, 11 days later with a...
  10. Can't access preview program app to unenroll console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access preview program app to unenroll console: I want to unenroll from the preview program as I my console updates way too often. However I don't remember enrolling in the program. When I start the app it says 'sorry, this console is...