Xbox Preview Problem and auto sign

Discus and support Xbox Preview Problem and auto sign in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello people I received the invite today for the program but now it says that Xbox Preview - EnrollPending-Pending Other problem when i turn on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MateusPT89, Oct 25, 2014.

1. MateusPT89
    MateusPT89 Guest

Hello people

I received the invite today for the program but now it says that Xbox Preview - EnrollPending-Pending

Other problem when i turn on the XboxOne never connects automatic to the XboxLive

Can help me please?

Thanks

:)

MateusPT89, Oct 25, 2014
  2. Matthespio
    Matthespio Guest
    Xbox forced update, now everything throws an error 0x80070102

Xbox Insiders have permanent warranty with problem related to updates and bricks like that

I'm having the same problem here. That error code is a sign in problem, and I bet

everyone with this problem has an "auto sign in" thins, where it signs

you in automatically when you power on the system. It's a very weird problem

Matthespio, Oct 25, 2014
  3. Vladoski50
    Vladoski50 Guest
    Network issues with xbox one.

Fixed the problem. It was the auto sign in. Removed the auto sign in and the problem disappeared. What a weird problem.

Vladoski50, Oct 25, 2014
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there MateusPT89!

Happy to see you're a part of our Preview Program! You may need to wait until the next update rolls out, as the current one is already deployed. As far as the connection to Xbox Live, follow the steps below to set up auto sign in!

• On your Xbox One controller, press the Menu button and select Settings.
    • In the Settings menu, select Sign-in, security & passkey.
    • From here, navigate to Instant sign-in and change it from 'Nobody' to your profile.
    Let us know if that helps so we can help get this all sorted!

Mister Beep, Oct 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: