Xbox preview dashboard show “this app is for xbox preview program members only” issue.

Discus and support Xbox preview dashboard show “this app is for xbox preview program members only” issue. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm a preview program member, but today when I open the preview dashboard, it told me that the app is for preview program member only. So is there any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LHJoe1234567, Jun 3, 2016.

1. LHJoe1234567
    LHJoe1234567 Guest

Xbox preview dashboard show “this app is for xbox preview program members only” issue.

I'm a preview program member, but today when I open the preview dashboard, it told me that the app is for preview program member only.

So is there any solution for this issue? because currently I'm using a preview version OS and if can't receive any new OS update, I will be stuck there.

:)

LHJoe1234567, Jun 3, 2016
  2. OneGiantDuck
    OneGiantDuck Guest
    Unable to access Preview Program forums

My Xbox One recently was updated with the New Xbox One Experience dashboard as part of the preview and I have since lost access to the Xbox Preview Dashboard app as it says "This app is for the Xbox Preview Program members only." I am also unable to access
    the preview program forums on the Xbox website as it reports back "Group not found".

OneGiantDuck, Jun 3, 2016
  3. Daltomania
    Daltomania Guest
    Xbox One Preview Program

Earlier today I received a message from Xbox about the Xbox One Preview Program. I followed everything it said to do, but when I launched the Xbox Preview Dashboard App, nothing happened. All I can select is an Exit button, and under Info is says 'This app
    is for the Xbox Preview program members only'. Any help would be appreciated.

Daltomania, Jun 3, 2016
  4. Hordie
    Hordie Guest

Hi LHJoe1234567,

Sorry you're having issues with the Preview App. Please note that even if you have a Preview OS installed, you will be updated to any full release version, even it it's not a preview. As such, you're not stuck on the preview OS ever. That said, this question
    would be better suited for the Preview forums. Please go to the Preview Program Support forums and repost this question there so a member of the preview team can help you.

Hordie, Jun 3, 2016
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Preview Program Invitation

The Preview programme is by invitation only. If your friends are already in the programme, they can invite you by using the Invite friends page in the Xbox Preview Dashboard app.

As I'm aware of the preview program is already filled and they are not admitting anymore members.
  6. Hordie Win User

Hi LHJoe1234567,

Sorry you're having issues with the Preview App. Please note that even if you have a Preview OS installed, you will be updated to any full release version, even it it's not a preview. As such, you're not stuck on the preview OS ever. That said, this question
    would be better suited for the Preview forums. Please go to the Preview Program Support forums and repost this question there so a member of the preview team can help you.
  7. Miss Bijoux Win User

Not receiving notifications

Hey guys -

Currently, the only updates being pushed out are for the Xbox One Preview Program and it sounds like you are both members. Please make sure you guys are leaving feedback for the Preview team via the Xbox One console dashboard app. For further assistance,
    please head over to the
    Preview Program forums.

Thanks! :)
  8. Miss Bijoux Win User

Blu ray app

Hey Philip1990 -

Sorry to hear about the Blu-Ray player issues. It looks like you are currently a member of the Xbox One Preview Program. Please remember to leave feedback regarding any issues you may experience in the program via the Preview Program app on your Xbox One
    console dashboard.

In addition, if you experience any further issues, please refer to the Preview Program forums directly.

Thanks! :)
  9. Miss Bijoux Win User

Not Receiving ANY Xbox Live Notifications

Hey Marink8 -

It looks like you're a member of the Xbox One Preview Program. Be sure to leave feedback regarding your experience via the Xbox One console dashboard app. For further issues, please refer to the

Preview Program forums directly for additional assistance.

Thanks for understanding! :)
Thema:

1. Xbox preview dashboard show “this app is for xbox preview program members only” issue. - Similar Threads - preview dashboard show

2. xbox update preview dashboard error

in XboX Insiders
    xbox update preview dashboard error: I wanted to get the new dashboard but didn’t get it and I applied like 1-2 weeks ago can anyone help? submitted by /u/darreniswanted [link] [comments]
  3. Does the Delta Update Preview have the new dashboard update yet?

in XboX Insiders
    Does the Delta Update Preview have the new dashboard update yet?: I just got the Delta update preview on the Xbox Insider app and I updated but I don't seem to have the new dashboard yet. Can anyone confirm whether the new dashboard is on the Delta preview?...
  4. Xbox update Preview delta new dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update Preview delta new dashboard: I’ve been part of the preview for almost a year now I recently finally did some surveys to reach preview delta but i haven’t gotten the new dashboard submitted by /u/NoTheVIP [link] [comments]
  5. New Dashboard inquiry about how to recieve that preview build

in XboX Insiders
    New Dashboard inquiry about how to recieve that preview build: What insider program do you need to be in to test the new dashboard? i really wanna be able to experien submitted by /u/dynamicsxbl [link] [comments]
  6. Is there anything extra i need to do to get the preview dashboard?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there anything extra i need to do to get the preview dashboard?: I signed up about 2 weeks ago and it says my system will automatically download update, but nothing has happened. submitted by /u/GigaNautz [link] [comments]
  7. Thé new dashboard is beeing deployed out of the beta : Xbox streaming without preview ?

in XboX Insiders
    Thé new dashboard is beeing deployed out of the beta : Xbox streaming without preview ?: Do you think it will be enabled ? submitted by /u/totofra [link] [comments]
  8. Delta ring but no new dashboard experience while people not In the preview programme have it?

in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring but no new dashboard experience while people not In the preview programme have it?: I am enrolled in the Delta ring which I have read got the dash update around the 4th December but I am still stuck on the old dash? I carried out the latest update and still the same? Is this only...
  9. So which group are you in for the dashboard preview? I'm in group B but honestly prefer A.

in XboX Insiders
    So which group are you in for the dashboard preview? I'm in group B but honestly prefer A.: [IMG] submitted by /u/NFG-BaldingChad [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox One X, Preview Delta: Consistent full system and dashboard crashes (~1/hour)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X, Preview Delta: Consistent full system and dashboard crashes (~1/hour): I noticed the crashing a few weeks ago while playing non-beta Minecraft multiplayer in a private world. My entire Xbox would crash and full shut down slowly. I can't even remember if there were...