Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions

Discus and support Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Should add a American flag heart to the pre made GamerPic (avatar) inventory. submitted by /u/TemporaryFair5372 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TemporaryFair5372, Apr 7, 2024.

1. Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions

/u/TemporaryFair5372, Apr 7, 2024
  2. Daft Badger Win User

New update today-custom gamerpics

Yes Twitter,where a lot of suggestions are made by xbox live users & then added,like backwards compatibility for original xbox games or custom gamerpics .
  3. Sword Style Win User

Question about Xbox One gamerpics.

I'd rather have game specific gamerpics back. I made a suggestion on the feedback site but apparently no one cares about it....
  4. xI PanchoMfc Ix Win User

Is there a way to get our original xbox360 gamerpic back to xbox one?

5. EL Mexorcist Win User

Made By You Gamerpics

6. Galactic Geek Win User

Made By You Gamerpics

Wait, you made the zombie arm holding the Xbox One controller, OP? ...awesome! That's 1 of my favorites - I shall use it as soon as it's available. =D
Thema:

Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions

1. Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions - Similar Threads - pre made GamerPic

2. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  3. Question on pre-downloading updates Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Question on pre-downloading updates Xbox: Hey Is there a list of games that allow pre-download for updates or is it just sea of thieves at the moment? submitted by /u/08spurlingD [link] [comments]
  4. Can you please offer pre-made TRS 3.5 mm to Twin Spade connector cables?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you please offer pre-made TRS 3.5 mm to Twin Spade connector cables?: There's a problem would being handicapped enough what do you need special controls like a right-handed fight stick in flight stick, (okay maybe "need" is not quite the right word. I can play...
  5. Cancelling a pre order I made in November 2020 and canceled days before release.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancelling a pre order I made in November 2020 and canceled days before release.: So I pre ordered the gold edition of Battlefield 2042 in November 2020 from the Microsoft store on my xbox one and decided to cancel days before release in November 2021. I could not cancel it...
  6. Issues with loading a pre made xbox profile to the 360 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with loading a pre made xbox profile to the 360 console: Xbox 360 - Error 801540A9 (Downloading Profile) Hey, I am trying to download my profile my Xbox 360 (Xbox Live account was created in the Windows 10 microsoft site), however when I put in my...
  7. Why is it made deliberately difficult to cancel (paid for) pre-orders?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why is it made deliberately difficult to cancel (paid for) pre-orders?: I tend to pre-order stuff when I have credit in my Xbox account as it makes it easier to keep track of my expenditure that way. But lately, I have been penalised twice for pre-ordering games. I...
  8. Dark Souls pre-order code not received from Dark Souls 3 preorder (Pre-order made on 20 Feb)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dark Souls pre-order code not received from Dark Souls 3 preorder (Pre-order made on 20 Feb): Hi, Just like the title, I have not yet received my pre-order code for Dark Souls even though it has been some time. I contacted support ("Elmer") and he redirected me to the forum. Can anyone...
  9. Revert Edge App to pre-update stable version until significant fixes have been made to new edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Revert Edge App to pre-update stable version until significant fixes have been made to new edge: PLEASE FIX IT, why has it taken so long to address? Microsoft, you could have at least reverted it to it's older stable version while you fix the bugs in the new version; that seems like common...
  10. I got money from my pre paid card takin off when i made a puchase but still have to buy it??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got money from my pre paid card takin off when i made a puchase but still have to buy it??: I tried to buy a game on the 360 with money off a prepaid card and when i realized there was an error i whent to try and download something els and saw that it took the money out for the game i...