Xbox PowerA Controller button mapping

Discus and support Xbox PowerA Controller button mapping in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I apologize if these questions have been asked before, but I recently bought a PowerA XBox controller, and it comes with two additional buttons, called... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Steven McKnight, Aug 13, 2023.

1. Xbox PowerA Controller button mapping

I apologize if these questions have been asked before, but I recently bought a PowerA XBox controller, and it comes with two additional buttons, called advanced gaming buttons. I have two questions concerning these buttons:

1 - In this question we will be using the left advanced gaming button mapped to the LB button. Is there a way to remap the LB button to do something different, effectively giving you two extra buttons?

2 - Can you map button combinations to the AGBs? For instance, have A+A+A mapped to the left AGB and down roll to back + Y button mapped to the right AGB?

Again, I apologize if these questions have been asked before, but I haven't been able to find an answer for them.

:)

Steven McKnight, Aug 13, 2023
  2. Steven McKnight Win User

Since you have the same controller, can you map LB to the left AGB and then remap the actual LB button to something else? Or can you just make two duplicates of two buttons?
  3. Steven McKnight Win User

Thank you very much for your quick response!
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

i have the exact controller, you can only assign one of the other buttons on the controller to each of the back ones, not a combination or double presses etc. i usually have one for jump and one for run, i.e left stick click and a.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

none of these functions are supported by Xbox, you would have to ask PowerA about the custom features of their peripherals
  6. manoloroman Win User

XBOX GAME PASS DOES NOT RECOGNIZE MY XBOX CONTROLLER ON PC

It is a PowerA xbox one licensed controller
Thema:

1. Xbox PowerA Controller button mapping - Similar Threads - PowerA Controller button

2. Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my PowerA Fusion Controller for Xbox One turn on ?: The controller was in use then just shut off and won't go back on 40a79e28-e2fd-4790-a744-677888f2cdfe
  3. PowerA Controller Triggers Not Work. How Do I Fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    PowerA Controller Triggers Not Work. How Do I Fix?: On Christmas Morn, I got A PowerA Controller, And I was seeing what the app can do. All of a sudden Poof! Triggers Dont Work. Please help 8dbfd3d9-ae9b-4c76-8d3f-92d480201f48
  4. PowerA controller triggers not working any fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    PowerA controller triggers not working any fix?: Just got a brand new PowerA spectra wired advantage controller and I was messing around in the PowerA ha app and then all of the sudden my triggers stoped working dose any have a fix it’s been 2...
  5. PowerA Xbox Controller has sensitive bumpers??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PowerA Xbox Controller has sensitive bumpers??: So i have a PowerA Advantage Xbox Controller and everything works fine on it but the bumpers are SO SENSITIVE its so annoying when im playing a game and im trying to switch my weapon and it...
  6. PowerA enhanced wired controller not turning on at all???

in XBoX on Consoles
    PowerA enhanced wired controller not turning on at all???: I have a blue camo PowerA enhanced wired controller, I've tried everything from restarting my xbox to xbox accessories on PC, but nothings makes the controller work and I'm using a perfect brand...
  7. Can Other powerA controller work for cloud gaming?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Other powerA controller work for cloud gaming?: Hello, I was looking up the list of supported controller for cloud gaming and saw a powerA section seems a bit shallow that is why want to know if the powerA spectra infinity would work to play,...
  8. why does my ping spike when using my controller i am using a wired powera fusion pro 3 and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my ping spike when using my controller i am using a wired powera fusion pro 3 and...: very bad ping spikes when using powera fusion pro 3 wired controller it also happens on ps5 controller and xbox one controller but it doesn't happen when using mouse or keyboard its so annoying...
  9. Why wont My powerA Wired controller wont turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont My powerA Wired controller wont turn on: It was on before i left the house for school and i come back to it not working but i tried using it on a different xbox and with a different cable but the circle indicator isnt even on...
  10. PowerA Series X|S wired controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    PowerA Series X|S wired controller issues: I strictly use this controller on my pc. I have the correct profile set up for steam (I never have issues using the controller through a steam game.) The part where this gets interesting is I...