Xbox pops up not showing when recording is done.

Discus and support Xbox pops up not showing when recording is done. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I am having issues with recording to an external hard drive that is a WD Xbox 500 GB. Sometimes when the recording is done the pop-up doesn't show... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Matthew Ostrovsky, May 4, 2024.

1. Xbox pops up not showing when recording is done.

Hi

I am having issues with recording to an external hard drive that is a WD Xbox 500 GB. Sometimes when the recording is done the pop-up doesn't show and when I check the video in the media player the file is corrupt. , it takes screenshots fine.

I hard reset the console.

I formatted the external drive

I reset the console

What is the problem?

:)

Matthew Ostrovsky, May 4, 2024
  2. INFAMOUS49ER Win User

Can not unlock two achievments in minecraft Xbox one edition

you should try offline but the achievement will not pop up or show when done just go back online and somtimes the game will register the achievement
  3. GOLD Frogs Win User

Notifications

My sons xbox doesn't show when invites,are sent it doesn't pop up on the screen
  4. S1R R34L Win User

DVR- Xbox One record that won't record error 0x82323012

When I first got my Xbox, the game DVR was flawless. Recording clips in PvZ, Bf4, and Titanfall. But lately the only time the DVR works is when im playing games offline, and it automatically records certain moments. But as soon as you go online or try to
    manually record a clip in any form, it just wont respond. Yelling "xbox record that," the dialog box pops up, but does not record any amount of time, nor does the 5min-30sec manual record works. The Game DVR is more frustrating then anything!
  5. Void x Trilogy Win User

I cannot record what happened on roblox on my Xbox Series X

Same I can record what happened on other games on Xbox but when I get into a Roblox game it doesn’t pop up when I hold the share button or when I press the home button and press x to record that also doesn’t work I don’t know how to get this fix I tried everything
  6. Mister Maka Win User

"Record that" option isn't popping up

Hey there!

You should only need to hit the home button once. If you're still having issues, power cycle your Xbox One by holding down the power button for 8-10 seconds. If you're still having troubles, let us know.
Thema:

Xbox pops up not showing when recording is done.

1. Xbox pops up not showing when recording is done. - Similar Threads - pops showing recording

2. I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.: My room was really hot today and i didnt realize that my xbox series x that was in instant on was very hot towards the fan. When i turned it on the fan got progressively louder and after a minute...
  3. My Xbox 360 console tray keeps popping back open whether there’s a game in there or not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 console tray keeps popping back open whether there’s a game in there or not...: My Xbox 360 console CD track keeps opening back up whether I powered on or whether there’s a game in it or not cannot get it to close 4dce58ad-a9c6-46d8-9777-2469082be572
  4. Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting the same pop up when i try logging into my xbox: I keep getting the you'll need internet for this prompt on my xbox and i have established that it is not my internet connection i have also tried restarting it from the xbox and from my switch but...
  5. No Wifi networks are popping up on my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Wifi networks are popping up on my console: When i go to my networks it says add wireless network and nothing else pops up. Ive seen a bunch of videos saying to clear my mac address, do a soft factory reset, or change the DNS settings. But...
  6. Random charge popped up and it doesn’t show in order history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Random charge popped up and it doesn’t show in order history: I logged on today and noticed fortnite crew was renewed I had recurring billing off and it doesn’t show up in my order history so I can’t refund it what can I do ??...
  7. "Syncing Data" Pop-Up Not Showing On Dead Island 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Syncing Data" Pop-Up Not Showing On Dead Island 2: I'm Having Trouble Getting The "Syncing Data" Pop Up On Dead Island 2 Everyother Game Works But Not Dead Island 2. I Tried Restarting It, Un-installed & Re-installed The Game But Nothing Seems To...
  8. Every time i try opening the game, a pop up shows up saying ''Blocked game''

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time i try opening the game, a pop up shows up saying ''Blocked game'': any ideas on how to fix it? error code is (0x0) [img] 040c5c27-cb19-4edb-847f-77923b7fe533
  9. The ox Xbox app doesn’t show a pop up when I wanna log in

in XBoX on Windows
    The ox Xbox app doesn’t show a pop up when I wanna log in: So I’ve just had a brand new pc and when opening the Xbox app on it pressed the upper left corner and selected log in. A pop up with “join the Xbox community” showed up with a green button saying...
  10. Why the change of how the pop up notification messages show up o my tv and how they work....

in XboX Insiders
    Why the change of how the pop up notification messages show up o my tv and how they work....: I really don’t like how the new pop up notification messages pop up on my tv. when they pop up on my tv now the pop up notification messages show up on my tv. then that just disappear after...