Xbox point redemption

Discus and support Xbox point redemption in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So i just redeemed a 100 robux package off of microsoft page for 1500 points but it took 3000 points instead, i was going to try buy 2 of these so i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by kye moorhouse, Mar 18, 2024.

1. Xbox point redemption

So i just redeemed a 100 robux package off of microsoft page for 1500 points but it took 3000 points instead, i was going to try buy 2 of these so i could get 2 free items (which i do with normal robux giftcards from stores for multiple freebies) but seen as the maths isnt mathing when i buy for 1500 with 3000 and it doesnt let me keep 1500 of the remaining points but takes them

:)

kye moorhouse, Mar 18, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Xbox point redemption

Hi there Kye, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

In this situation, it will be necessary for you to communicate directly with the Microsoft Rewards Support team so that they can assist you. They are the only ones who have the ability to help with this type of issue as they manage the Microsoft Rewards program and ensure its proper functioning.

You can reach out to them through the following link:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players. This means we do not have access to any accounts or information about other users.

Thank you for your understanding, and I wish you the best of luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Points Redemption

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox Rewards program is not the same.
  4. CitrineCleric Win User

Points Redemption

Yeah I contacted them it has been solved. Thanks
  5. Smwutches Win User

Reward Points convert to MS currency.

With Microsoft Rewards points you just go to their redemption page and redeem the points for either an Xbox gift card or a Live card (it's not possible to purchase gold using currency from gift cards through Xbox) and a code will be emailed to you. If you
    need further assistance, you would need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program via their redemption page. They are not the same as the Xbox Rewards program.
  6. Smwutches Win User

help with point redemption

If you haven't registered for the program then you wouldn't have been able to earn any rewards credits.
Thema:

Xbox point redemption

1. Xbox point redemption - Similar Threads - point redemption

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back

in XBoX on Windows
    My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back: Can I get my points back because it took my points 79f8f05b-a497-4df4-b051-6c390962c4f8
  4. What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?

in XBoX on Windows
    What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?: I recently found out that some of my favourite games have Xbox 360 gamerpics that could be obtained through these magazines. The one I've found is #83 from May 2008 with Portal gamerpics. The...
  5. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  6. How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...: Please help me I'm technically useless......comes with age. 78c60539-ec75-4ef5-9c61-14102e0c32f2
  7. I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works: I keep trying to redeem my rewards points for the goals but it never goes through. 50ff52c3-475c-44ab-b199-257ff483eda5
  8. how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?: how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number? 4210b371-f93f-4d4b-84e0-3e40ee3e6b89
  9. Rewards points/charity

in XBoX on Windows
    Rewards points/charity: I Hope suggestions are allowed so sorry if there not but, I think we need more charities to donate to because on Xbox there is a limited choice and that is not fair. Charities you could donate...
  10. How to stop recurring points redemption

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to stop recurring points redemption: I've been trying to stop the automatic prints redemption that occurs on the 1st of every month! However, the problem is that it's impossible to turn of that 1 feature as you're supposed to be able...