Xbox point redeem problem

Discus and support Xbox point redeem problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I redeemed 5000 points 3-4 days ago for 500 overwatch 2 coins and i still havent gotten the coins. I was wondering if there was a way i could get the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Chris Swinson, May 2, 2024.

1. Xbox point redeem problem

I redeemed 5000 points 3-4 days ago for 500 overwatch 2 coins and i still havent gotten the coins. I was wondering if there was a way i could get the coins in my account?

:)

Chris Swinson, May 2, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

Check your order history on the redemption page of the Rewards site and it will either list the code there or give the option to resend it. If not, you'll need to contact Rewards support via the contact link at the very bottom of the site.
  3. kid4rk Win User

Problem redeming code

Same problem to me. Trying to redeem 4200 points on my Xbox One. Won't work an the website too.
  4. De Dodelijke Win User

Problem redeming code

If fixed a xbox 360 redeem the 4200 points

No problem at all sing in to the xbox one end there was nothing pffffff

Getting sick of this
  5. Rebelled Win User

Problem Redeeming Points Card

You bought something. You can't get refunded for it.

/thread
  6. Aliman1 Win User

Problem Redeeming Points Card

Uh No, I did not purchase anything. I redeemed the 1400 points card I bought today !!!

Anyway your response sucks. I just checked Xbox Live support and they are having problems with Accounts Management

which includes Redeeming M/S Points Cards

P.S. In the future only respond to Threads if you actually have something helpful to say. !!
Thema:

1. Xbox point redeem problem - Similar Threads - point redeem problem

2. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  3. How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...: Please help me I'm technically useless......comes with age. 78c60539-ec75-4ef5-9c61-14102e0c32f2
  4. I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep trying to redeem my reward points for the goals set bit it never works: I keep trying to redeem my rewards points for the goals but it never goes through. 50ff52c3-475c-44ab-b199-257ff483eda5
  5. how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?: how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number? 4210b371-f93f-4d4b-84e0-3e40ee3e6b89
  6. I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my reward points on Xbox for 200 robux and I’ve yet to receive them, does it...: It’s been two or three days since I redeemed them fb1cd3e9-09ad-4fda-bbeb-55f7713411fa
  7. How do I redeem Xbox rewards points for lower amount gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I redeem Xbox rewards points for lower amount gift card?: Hi, I was just trying to redeem x box reward points for a gift card. This is the first time I've done thin in like six months. I remember. You could choose. What amount gift card you wanted, like...
  8. Where do I redeem Microsoft rewards points code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do I redeem Microsoft rewards points code: So I've been saving over 10k points to buy in game coins in seavof thieves and today I bought it and I got 25 letters code then I went to Microsoft redeem page and it said "Check the instructions...
  9. Is there a way to see the status of past redeemed points?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to see the status of past redeemed points?: I redeemed 2000 overwatch coins and was told to wait 24 hours. I still have not received the coins yet my points were subtracted. Is there a way to see the status of past redeemed points?...
  10. I have 2000+ Microsoft points and 400+ Xbox points in Xbox app PC i can redeem Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 2000+ Microsoft points and 400+ Xbox points in Xbox app PC i can redeem Microsoft...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 7be1059d-d02a-4dcd-944d-f05153326eba