Xbox please add microphones to game clips

Discus and support Xbox please add microphones to game clips in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I think everyone can agree with me on this, that atleast once or twice you've clipped something that was so memorable and funny, just to remember that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/thelightningkage, Oct 8, 2023.

1. Xbox please add microphones to game clips

I think everyone can agree with me on this, that atleast once or twice you've clipped something that was so memorable and funny, just to remember that you're microphone isnt in it. I think implimenting this feature would not only make it way more easier to create content but it would also be a great way to show/send funny moments to your friends aswell!

submitted by /u/thelightningkage
    [link] [comments]

/u/thelightningkage, Oct 8, 2023
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Unable to add voice in captures

Hi HeatedZara,

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, there is no native way to add microphone audio to clips and captures through the Xbox. Videos with audio from the Microphone and party chat are usually captures with external capture cards or added in using editing
    software.

I hope this answers your question.
  3. SammyVS Win User

Xbox Game bar using mic for recordings

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

When you start recording a clip, you have the option to disable the microphone next to the stop recording button. By doing this, the clip will not record anything your microphone has picked up.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Games and microphone reccording problem

Hi Iman976,

Since this is happening with games bought and used from different platforms, there may be a PC setting that is causing this to happen. There's a possible setting where you have to turn on the microphone to record voice in your videos.

Go ahead and follow this guide to set up your headset microphone or any other microphone you use:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027981/windows-10-how-to-set-up-and-test-microphones

On the Game bar, go ahead and toggle the microphone mute button on and off when recording a video to test it out.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/record-game-clips-game-bar-windows-10

Let us know if that helps!
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Xbox Capture

Hello Sploosh!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Forums! As the Ambassador has previously stated, there is no way to record what you're playing with audio from a microphone. The only options you would have for that are the few examples the Ambassador laid out for you.
    Which are when you're streaming from either the Mixer or Twitch apps or when you go to the Upload Studio after recording a clip and record a voice over for the clip. If you have any further questions regarding

Game clips and recording
    , please refer to the link provided or reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Microphone not working on Windows Xbox App

Hello StC SpOrTsTeR,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to use your microphone on Xbox app for Windows. We know it is important for you especially when you'd like to talk to your friends while gaming. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

This could happen because the microphone/headset's driver is not updated or else did not match the Windows system update. To have a better understanding, we would like to further isolate your concern.

1. Are you using a headset built-in microphone or a separate microphone? Please provide the make and model.
    2. May we ask if you can use Xbox Game Bar? Please try to use the feature of Xbox Game Bar - record a clip. Where you can play and record your game then try to speak through your microphone. Here are the steps:
      • Enable Xbox Game Bar on PC settings and search on the search bar - Xbox Game Bar or else go to Gaming and turn on Xbox game bar.
      • On Xbox Game Bar (press Windows + G on keyboard), under capture widget ensure the microphone is enabled.
      • Launch a game and go back to Xbox Game Bar (press Windows + G on keyboard), and record a clip
      • Narrate the game or speak to the microphone and end the recording.
      • Listen to the recording and see if you can hear your voice.
    Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

Xbox please add microphones to game clips

1. Xbox please add microphones to game clips - Similar Threads - please add microphones

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  4. Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Can you add PUBG UC to the redeem options?: I am Pubg Player and i want the feature to redeem Pubg uc with coin Please add Pubg uc 16d7e2cc-1c69-456d-94cc-75f6ed184b8d
  5. add f1 2023 in cloud gaming please

in XboX Insiders
    add f1 2023 in cloud gaming please: I really liked playing f1 21 but for some reason they lowered it, could an f1 game be added again that is not the manager submitted by /u/yarcortzz [link] [comments]
  6. Please add the ability to only play with other console players in cross play

in XboX Insiders
    Please add the ability to only play with other console players in cross play: I love playing competitive games with people who are on a level playing field, but you throw PC gamers into the mix and I feel they have an extremely unfair advantage when pitted against xbox and...
  7. Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...: Hello, I'd like to request to please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft Store. This game is a classic! & I'm sure XBox fanatics would go crazy...
  8. Please Add Old WWE Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Add Old WWE Games: Please Add WWE 2k14 Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 Through 2011 And Please add WWE 13 WWE 12 Please this would make y'all a lot of money and as a paying customer I Would be willing to pay all these Please...
  9. Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...: Def Jam F.F.N.Y Has to become backwards compatible with the Xbox X ... please make this happen Mr Microsoft..... 71e76ffc-141c-4d7b-96da-fe9eb52b4e1b
  10. Xbox please add microphones to game clips

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox please add microphones to game clips: Xbox please add microphones to game clips, it should be a feature and theres no reason to why it shouldnt be one. Of course, you should make it optional whether you want your specific clip to have...