Xbox playing games on its own? Read desc for more info

Discus and support Xbox playing games on its own? Read desc for more info in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; let me describe 2 times this happened. I went to sleep with my xbox off at around 1 am, I wake up and my friend says I got on black ops 2 at around 5... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Entersandman56, May 31, 2020.

1. Xbox playing games on its own? Read desc for more info

let me describe 2 times this happened. I went to sleep with my xbox off at around 1 am, I wake up and my friend says I got on black ops 2 at around 5 am, and played till 8 am, but I was sleeping. I turn on my xbox and sure enough black ops 2 is running. I haven’t played that game in a week and my xbox wasn’t on. Today I’m out of the house for a few hours, xbox insider is open on the probelm report screen, when the last game I played on xbox was minecraft dungeons. So tell me is my xbox playing games by itself?

submitted by /u/Entersandman56
    [link] [comments]

/u/Entersandman56, May 31, 2020
  2. Khubaib Adeel Win User

Lost Credit Card And Need Full Info (Read Desc Pls)

So all I am asking is for you to give me my CVV number of my credit card in my microsoft account *6127 so I can verify the credit card to my bank and close it so the guy who stole it wont use it. And please try to help me as I have about 1200 dollars in that account which I was saving up to buy something.
  3. Khubaib Adeel Win User

It is their policy that I give them the credentials again to verify that its my credit card and I have not saved it anywhere else other than microsoft. So i was requesting that if you can give me my credit card number and cvv so i can verify the account for my bank and close it
  4. Khubaib Adeel Win User

oh no i was just curious. but in my area pickpockets are very common anyways my bank said my credit card is safe they locked that one and made me a new one anyway thank you for your help
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Alright so I talked with my bank again and they said just verify the cvv and expiry date. ( I remember the expiry date) so if you can just give the cvv i can verify it and close it.
    I'm really sorry but that's not possible, not over a forum and even support won't know what the CVV number is. or the full card number. This information isn't even shown on Microsoft billing site when you log in with your own credentials. Please note that I am not a Microsoft employee.

I don't know what country you're from but in my country (The United Kingdom) a bank would not be asking for this information. You would need to verify your identity via some other means with the bank in order to cancel your card.

Do you not have internet banking where you can report the card stolen? Or can you not visit a branch and cancel it this way?
  6. Khubaib Adeel Win User

Alright so I talked with my bank again and they said just verify the cvv and expiry date. ( I remember the expiry date) so if you can just give the cvv i can verify it and close it.
Thema:

Xbox playing games on its own? Read desc for more info

1. Xbox playing games on its own? Read desc for more info - Similar Threads - playing games own

2. I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?: I own Halo mater chief collection but i cant play it because i don't have a game pass subscription. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I bought the game fare and square why cant i play it...
  3. Can 2 people play the same game at the same time if they both own it but they have game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can 2 people play the same game at the same time if they both own it but they have game...: My friends Xbox live ran out so I want to game share with her so she can play online what I’m wondering is can we both play the same game at the same time I’ve came across this before but it was...
  4. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  5. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  6. I want to rate a game that I played but it says “you must own this product before rating.”.

in XboX Insiders
    I want to rate a game that I played but it says “you must own this product before rating.”.: thats because theepicgamer464 bought it, and they are accounts on the same console but I want to rate, Xbox please add you can rate that you played. pls! Plz! Plsz! Plzs! submitted by...
  7. How can I play the same game with a sibling who has the game on their own account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I play the same game with a sibling who has the game on their own account?: I had an Xbox One since 2015 and I recently got an Xbox Series S for my dorm room, and I've been playing on my account from both consoles. Recently, my sister started her own Microsoft (Xbox)...
  8. I own games and cant play them without game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own games and cant play them without game pass: I own games diagonally and on disc and i do not have game pass anymore but i have owned these games prior to having game pass and i cant play any of them and it says i need game pass but i own the...
  9. If I own a PC game and have an XBox Subscription, can I play the same game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I own a PC game and have an XBox Subscription, can I play the same game?: If I own a PC game and have an active XBox subscription, how can I play the same game? Gives me a message like can't play the game as someone already is attempting to play the game (even if there...
  10. I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...: I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought the vault edition and it’s not giving me vault edition stuff 93b02e79-badb-4a06-9785-8cc2fa1706c8