Xbox players need multi player free

Discus and support Xbox players need multi player free in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I think multi player on xbox consoles should be free sense owning games for it you should be able to play them online free for all own games.I think... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Creepers800, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Xbox players need multi player free

I think multi player on xbox consoles should be free sense owning games for it you should be able to play them online free for all own games.I think the games you dont own that are on game pass then its understand able but i think they need to only charge us for game pass games only and give us free multi player on all games we bought or own

I think its so stupid having to pay to play games we own online when if we already own them

that should be 100% free

like how pc is

submitted by /u/Creepers800
    [link] [comments]

/u/Creepers800, Aug 14, 2022
  2. VENOM MDK Win User

Downloaded in 1 second, OK, now... where is it?

Are you a premium elite member, if not the downloads are not available until tomorrow.

The maps are

1) Offshore - Multi Player

2) Decommission - Multi Player

3) Vertigo - Spec Ops

3) Terminal - Bonus Multi Player map free to everyone starting tomorrow if they are not a premium elite member.
  3. tohellnbak Win User

Twitch

[quote user="MightyGo0dLeadr"]Is Gold required to use Twitch on X1? It's free on PS4.[/quote]

well you need PSN+ for multi player now... do not what fun streaming single player campaigns would be.. so its not free really now is it?
  4. Paraffin Alien Win User

Girl gamer trying to make friends

You don`t have to be an expert player for multi-player or on-line play, personally I`m rubbish but it doesn`t stop me from a little multi-player every now and again.

It`s still enjoyable :)

Feel free to fire a FR my way.
  5. camel120 Win User

Multiplayer DLC details

sorry but that pack was put out so players who DID NOT buy any DLC content may play with those who have 1 or more bought add-ons, it will LIMIT who you can play with( Basicly if above is true you'll ONLY get into multi-player rooms that have no ADD-ONS or
    the free card codes as some of those were put out after the new add-ons).

This holds true for Magic 2014 also.(in this title you must have the free multi-player or won't play multi-player)
  6. TrippyTrinda Win User

Free Month XBL, Dumbfounded...

it was the multi player matchmaking that was the issue and for them to give us a free month among other stuff,
Thema:

Xbox players need multi player free

1. Xbox players need multi player free - Similar Threads - players need multi

2. We need to improve de live call, to many trols and bad players for the community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We need to improve de live call, to many trols and bad players for the community: A lot of bad players até comigo from other platforms 05d0c125-04e3-4ccb-af04-0fd19537eeeb
  3. Do I need gamepass to play Minecraft on bedrock (I am a PC player)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need gamepass to play Minecraft on bedrock (I am a PC player): This question has probably been answered and I am kind of skeptical of this.. I just looked over my account and saw my PC gamepass was going to expire. This worries me because I also try to...
  4. i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason: i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason 1d6a5669-c45f-49f1-b0b5-e70b6abaca3b
  5. Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...: I am a mother of two youngin’s who play Xbox games and typically they are single to multiple player game options. However, we do have a couple games, like Subnautica, survival type and puzzle...
  6. I need to replace my broken Xbox 360 DVD player

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to replace my broken Xbox 360 DVD player: Hi, My Xbox 360 DVD player need to be replaced, but I was told you cannot by any Xbox 360 DVD player and install it. (YES - the DVD player is broken) So, how can I get a DVD player that will...
  7. You'll need a new app to open this roblox-player link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You'll need a new app to open this roblox-player link: I was playing roblox like usual playing some bedwars, I left because I was going to my Grandparents house. When I came back, A message popped up while I was trying to play, is said "You'll need a...
  8. Why do I need Xbox Live Gold to play a single player game with bots?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I need Xbox Live Gold to play a single player game with bots?: Good day to those reading this. I bought Blightbound months ago, but haven’t played it until recently (thank you $1 Gamepass deal) because it requires Xbox Live Gold, even though multiplayer is...
  9. Why won't it let me access multi player? It says I need to turn my family settings off. ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me access multi player? It says I need to turn my family settings off. ...: I have been trying to gain access to multiplayer but it says I need to turn my family settings off. Where do I do this? Every time I click on the family option, the only thing it asks for is to...
  10. Need help with multi player achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with multi player achievement: For anyone that still needs help with achievements. I'm trying to get 4 players together to get the survivor/ multi player achievements. I will be more than happy to help you out with other...