Xbox Playdates UK | Titanfall Xbox One | Saturday June 7th | 8PM - 10PM BST/GMT+1

Discus and support Xbox Playdates UK | Titanfall Xbox One | Saturday June 7th | 8PM - 10PM BST/GMT+1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, I know it's a bit of a late post but tonight Xbox Playdates UK is hosting a Titanfall playdate from 8PM until 10PM BST/GMT+1. For more... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TMX boxburn, Jun 7, 2014.

1. TMX boxburn
    TMX boxburn Guest

Xbox Playdates UK | Titanfall Xbox One | Saturday June 7th | 8PM - 10PM BST/GMT+1

Hi guys, I know it's a bit of a late post but tonight Xbox Playdates UK is hosting a Titanfall playdate from 8PM until 10PM BST/GMT+1. For more information please take a look here: http://uk.xboxplaydates.com/ai1ec_event/xbox-one-playdate-titanfall/?instance_id=8

-

Contact either me, CloudStrife 900, iLuvGunsAndRock, Lofty Who or bongoband and we'll get you into the game later on. See you there!

:)

TMX boxburn, Jun 7, 2014
  2. Can't activate Xbox live gold

0844 545 81 43 is the UK Xbox Support number. They are open Monday-Friday 9am-10pm, Saturday 9am-8pm, and Sunday 9am-5pm.

Mister Ohnaka, Jun 7, 2014
  3. Kiesey
    Kiesey Guest
    Halo MCC Xbox Playdates U.S ( Blue Team) vs Xbox Playdates Canada ( Red Team) Tuesday June 2nd 8pm EST Everyone is welcome to join.

Halo: MCC – Red (Xbox Playdates Canada) versus Blue (Xbox Playdates USA) – June 2, 2015 @ 8pm EST
    www.xboxplaydatescanada.com

Kiesey, Jun 7, 2014
  4. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Can't activate Xbox live gold

0844 545 81 43 is the UK Xbox Support number. They are open Monday-Friday 9am-10pm, Saturday 9am-8pm, and Sunday 9am-5pm.
  5. Cerater Win User

Xbox Live randomly stopped working for me

It happen on the 7th of Novemeber around 8pm GMT +10
  6. Finn500 Win User

disconnecting every 5 minutes from xbox live

Unfortunately, the Xbox Live technical support closes at 8pm on a Saturday, but I think contacting them during their opening hours (Monday to Friday – 9am to 10pm. Saturday – 9am to 8pm. Sunday – 9am to 5pm.) would be the best thing to do.
  7. IceStorm III Win User

setting the time on my console

Daylight savings time.

It's still BST, not GMT, in the UK. Wait until October 30th.
  8. Mark Sherwood Win User

Community Social Gaming Thread

Popping in to give you all a heads up on a GTA5 playdate tonight at 8pm - 10pm, hosted by gamertag Bongoband. Not going myself but thought I would pass it along :)
Thema:

1. Xbox Playdates UK | Titanfall Xbox One | Saturday June 7th | 8PM - 10PM BST/GMT+1 - Similar Threads - Playdates Titanfall Saturday

2. Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can TitanFall 1 be played on Xbox 360?: I don’t have game pass/xbox live and have heard the server was hacked, so the game might be useless? Any help please? 66d0ff06-c6b6-4ef6-97a4-78f92894b0c3
  3. Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 2 won't start on my laptop after downloading and redownloading it: Hello. I've tried recently to install and play Titanfall 2 on my PC via the Xbox/EA apps. When I try to play it, however, it says the MSVCP120.dll is missing. Currently on an Asus TUF F15 Gaming...
  4. I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account...: I tried to download titanfall 2 on my pc gamepass and it opened the EA app my Xbox account was linked to a random EA account that was not mine. I can't unlink the accounts so what do I do?...
  5. I haven't been able to start Minecraft since Saturday. It loads to 41% and then stops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I haven't been able to start Minecraft since Saturday. It loads to 41% and then stops: I haven't been able to start Minecraft since Saturday. It loads to 41% and then stops 575a68ea-596c-4c66-af20-504ab9e131e4
  6. LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on

in XBoX on Consoles
    LG QNED TV flickers when Halo Wars 2 or Titanfall 2 is on: Hi all I have an Xbox Series X and when I load certain games the TV will flicker or go to no signal. My TV is an LG QNED MiniLED 65" 4K Smart TV. The TV is configured to game mode on the HDMI...
  7. Question: How many Xbox Game Pass Ultimate days would I get with this? (Saturday, May 14th,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question: How many Xbox Game Pass Ultimate days would I get with this? (Saturday, May 14th,...: Hopefully more than 50 days at 22,750 pts. as a level 2 member on Microsoft Rewards! https://rewards.microsoft.com/redeem/000400000334 2ec4b23a-841c-40e2-a5fb-33b68d471f92
  8. Black Screen Of Death (after update from last Saturday)

in XboX Insiders
    Black Screen Of Death (after update from last Saturday): So, my Xbox1X is stuck on a black screen after startup. No way to fix it (sync+eject etc...). Even the factory reset by USB fails, a powerdown chime after the two powerup with this log:...
  9. NO ACCESS TO MAY GANE LIBRARY SIBCE LAST SATURDAY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NO ACCESS TO MAY GANE LIBRARY SIBCE LAST SATURDAY: Hello, I am having an issue that I cannot access my games library since last saturday and I really waht to know whats going on. I've tryed every thing shownd in the foreuns and also over the...
  10. To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To those of you that paid for Titanfal!!: You got burned lmao........you couldn't just wait another day or two? Now it's free for everyone with a xbox1 in the demo section... If I recall right , they said there would be enough beta codes...