XBOX Play your way - should Xbox shift their focus

Discus and support XBOX Play your way - should Xbox shift their focus in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Should Xbox’s mid generational focus should be on user customisability and flexibility with their focus on being able to take your library cross gen... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ExactHuckleberry1662, Feb 22, 2024.

1. XBOX Play your way - should Xbox shift their focus

Should Xbox’s mid generational focus should be on user customisability and flexibility with their focus on being able to take your library cross gen with full library cloud streaming and being on mobile pc consoles and smart tvs you should be able to design your gaming space to look and function the way you want it to from custom dynamic themes to a ui editor that allows you to edit the layout and icons on your home etc there already well aware of the emulation in dev mode too and how gamers like a great front end so maybe even a custom front end launch with a virtual environment for dev mode emulation without the need for a full system restart, gaming is personal to the user experience and everyone has there own pretences styles and aesthetics and customisation should be a system level implementation not just a hardware level implementation, gamers prefer flexibility litly and a level of openness as opposed to a restrictive and stale system

submitted by /u/ExactHuckleberry1662
    [link] [comments]

/u/ExactHuckleberry1662, Feb 22, 2024
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Can the Xbox 360 get updated more frequently instead of like once a month

Unfortunately, support for the console may soon be dropping off with the newest generation of Xbox consoles on the horizon for launch late this year. While it could be done, focus is put into where the majority of the player base is (as that varies over
    time) the Xbox 360, as another use pointed out, is becoming dated. Support focus has shifted toward the Xbox One mainly and will eventually full on shift to the Xbox Series family of consoles in the coming years.
  3. ROD TWISM Win User

DLC ends April 2nd

R.I.P. rock band dlc. I do think they are shifting focus to Xbox 720. However I wander if our music library will be shifted to a new console if and when a new game and peripherals come out?
  4. SpeckledEagle Win User

Is the Xbox One just a subpar PC?

They didn't add support, the shifted focus.
  5. bstn617 Win User

Improving the Xbox One's Reputation/Credibility with "Hardcore Gamers"

Kinect was the downfall of Xbox. When the original Kinect came out Xbox shifted it's focus telling everybody it was the future of gaming and turns out it was a piece of junk with no games. Now they are stupid enough to continue down that road but are going
    to force it on you. Take a look at the current games and future games..... no good games

To put so much focus on a device that is junk to gaming weekens the Xbox brand for gamers and the only way to fix it is to remove the Kinect sensor.
  6. BlackSilverAce Win User

Metal Gear Rising TGS 2012 trailer

When they shifted the narrative focus from Raiden's timeline from between MGS2 and MGS4 to moving the story post-MGS4, I shifted my focus to better sounding games.

Then again, I am probably picking up the Zone of the Enders HD set which will apparently have a Rising demo, so I may change my tune after playing a demo of Rising...
Thema:

XBOX Play your way - should Xbox shift their focus

1. XBOX Play your way - should Xbox shift their focus - Similar Threads - Play should shift

2. My Xbox Elite controller can't be used when playing games on PC, What should i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite controller can't be used when playing games on PC, What should i do?: Hi! I have a problem with my xbox elite controller series 2. initially I connected my controller via bluetooth on windows 10, then I bought an xbox dongle adapter to reduce latency, but it ended...
  3. I should be able to play games I payed for when I'm offline.

in XboX Insiders
    I should be able to play games I payed for when I'm offline.: At the cost of saving yourselves a few dollars you're wasting HOURS of my time setting XBOX 360 for my kid and then signing my account in and resetting my fricking password every few years when he...
  4. I’m trying to play Fortnite not it’s not loading me in what should I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to play Fortnite not it’s not loading me in what should I do: I’m trying to play Fortnite and it’s not loading me in what should I do 311558f7-b3e8-4c50-9053-c3516eca9295
  5. Games that are payed and only multiplayer specifique should be free to play online cause...

in XboX Insiders
    Games that are payed and only multiplayer specifique should be free to play online cause...: Example R6 should be free because the hole premise is multiplayer Mc legends should have it free for only story mode as the capaign is multiplayer Titanfall has story mode so it doesnt get online...
  6. Xbox is asking me to sign up for a Gamepass Subscription to play a game I own, what should...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox is asking me to sign up for a Gamepass Subscription to play a game I own, what should...: I bought Sea of Thieves 2023 Edition and when I try to play Sea of Thieves it asks me to choose a Gamepass subscription plan even though I own the game. If I decline buying a subscription Sea of...
  7. My Xbox cuts off when I open my mini menu when I play certain games, what should I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox cuts off when I open my mini menu when I play certain games, what should I do?: When I play certain games the game would run smoothly with no problems until I open my Xbox menu or when I need the Xbox keyboard. The game that this happens the most with is Minecraft and I’m not...
  8. I'm single mother with a 21 yr old should I be worried about him playing Minecraft while I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm single mother with a 21 yr old should I be worried about him playing Minecraft while I...: I'm single mother with a 21 yr old should I be worried about him playing Minecraft while I am at work c911f304-a950-49be-88e7-769d11b2f780
  9. Went to go play rdr2 and all save files are gone what should i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Went to go play rdr2 and all save files are gone what should i do?: Tried to load on cloud didnt work 4625e5e7-92f5-4435-832a-7a9742c5edd9
  10. I bought minecraft java, and apparently i should get bedrock for free but it says play trial ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought minecraft java, and apparently i should get bedrock for free but it says play trial ?: according to: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/java---bedrock-edition-pc-out-june-7 i should have bedrock now, but i dont :/ c3279a2b-3b0f-4ebb-9efc-129b4093431b