Xbox Play Anywhere Issue

Discus and support Xbox Play Anywhere Issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So, I own Forza Horizon 3, an Xbox Play Game. I go onto the Microsoft store on my PC, yet it says I have to pay for it. How do I play it on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by iLLeterate6969, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Xbox Play Anywhere Issue

So, I own Forza Horizon 3, an Xbox Play Game. I go onto the Microsoft store on my PC, yet it says I have to pay for it. How do I play it on my Computer?

:)

iLLeterate6969, Oct 13, 2018
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    ReCore como faço para Jogar no PC ?

Hey there,

Xbox Play Anywhere is exclusive to the digital versions of games. Physical disc based games are not eligible for Xbox Play Anywhere. Hope this helps clear up the issue!

Mister Beep, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Spheroids play anywhere issue

Hey there qupe!

If you search for Spheroids in the Windows store, are you able to download it through that store page? Alternatively, you can click your profile picture and go to, "My Library" and see if you can download it through there as well.

Let us know. Xbox Play Anywhere Issue :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're
    a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Oct 13, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

Xbox Play Anywhere Issue

do you have the digital version? if so make sure you are using the same account.

denis97g, Oct 13, 2018
  5. IRB
    IRB Guest
    If you own the digital copy, as mentioned above, make sure you are signed in to the Windows door with the same account used to purchase the game.

You will then be able to click on the 3 doors next to your picture in the top right and under My Library it should list all the digital games you own that you can install.

Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Play Anywhere Issue