xbox play anywhere games

Discus and support xbox play anywhere games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; how often are are xbox game titles released to be able to play cross-platforms to pc? I would love to see more of the big name titles to be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by james p.154, Sep 7, 2018.

1. james p.154
    james p.154 Guest

xbox play anywhere games

how often are are xbox game titles released to be able to play cross-platforms to pc? I would love to see more of the big name titles to be compatible, especially the mmo's. also, is there any plans in the future to make xbox game disks to be install
    on both pc and game consoles since i dont own an xbox game console? (i have a gaming laptop, seems to have better graphics than the consoles)

:)

james p.154, Sep 7, 2018
  2. miniraptor19
    miniraptor19 Guest
    Xbox play anywhere games

So certain games are xbox play anywhere games, but you must have the digital copy? I have Gears of War 4 and Halo Wars 2, both of which are Windows 10 games, but I cannot download them on my PC because I chose to have a physical copy of the disk and not
    the digital version. Is having the digital copy really the only way to play on xbox and pc? I understand that I could give the disk away later, but I still would have to have it in my xbox to play.

miniraptor19, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Jomari Arc
    Jomari Arc Guest
    Madden on PC

Hi,

To answer your question, yes you can play Xbox games on your PC. However, there are games that has a play anywhere feature.

Here is a
    link
    for more information about Xbox play anywhere and lists of games that has play anywhere feature.

Regards.

Jomari Arc, Sep 7, 2018
  4. LegoNinja187
    LegoNinja187 Guest

xbox play anywhere games

Hello, as far as titles being cross-platform to PC, my understanding is that the developers of said game decide if it is going to be cross-compatible with PC. As far as I know there are no plans for Xbox game discs to be compatible with PC's as well as
    the Xbox consoles, I imagine this may provide some challenges, but the best thing to do would be to suggest it on
    Xbox Ideas.

LegoNinja187, Sep 7, 2018
  5. james p.154
    james p.154 Guest
    i figured it be an idea to entertain since microsoft owns xbox and most pc's run microsoft windows. i think all it would take is to have the programming language to be the same between the two platforms.

james p.154, Sep 7, 2018
  6. Jav0r
    Jav0r Guest
    Issue also is more laptop manufacturers are not including disc drives so it might be not worth it to them to go down that route.

Jav0r, Sep 9, 2018
  7. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    Hi there!

Unfortunately its up to MS to decide what games they would like to be a part of Play Anywhere. Typically it seems to be first party games but I have also seen third party titles show up from time to time.

Saeleth, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

xbox play anywhere games