Xbox Phone customer service should actually answer phone

Discus and support Xbox Phone customer service should actually answer phone in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I twice used summon a tech support call in one day to get help for a single question, which is still unanswered because both of the times when they... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Electrical_Artist316, Jan 14, 2024.

1. Xbox Phone customer service should actually answer phone

I twice used summon a tech support call in one day to get help for a single question, which is still unanswered because both of the times when they called me, I was put on hold after typing in the appropriate digits and then the phone just hung up without saying hello or anything it was like 3 minutes of dead air of me trying to say "Hello. Can you hear me now?" This sounds like an early zeros Verizon commercial.

The hold music even got to record before they picked up to dead air.

In both sentences I heard the whole music stop but no voice on the other end.

The question I was initially going to ask apparently now I have to ask on community instead of the Xbox phone in number.

submitted by /u/Electrical_Artist316
    [link] [comments]

/u/Electrical_Artist316, Jan 14, 2024
  2. Wh4t1sL1fe Win User

Promo to renew Game Pass Ultimate at $29.99 for 3 months, charged $14.99 for first month

Unfortunately xbox customer service. I would go to gethuman.com. This site has actual phone numbers for customer service. Ive seen people on here trying to email about it and its been a nightmare.
  3. promptevo Win User

GOLD membership issues

I'm still waiting an answer from an expert, I'm in UK,someone has a customer service phone number?
  4. perryfletcher Win User

Cant access my Account Payment Options

have you tried phoning the xbox customer service they can help over the phone.
  5. Pete Knight1 Win User

I have changed my password and everything else it sends me a link on my TV it won't accept it take it or anything else I'm tired of playing your **** **** games I just want to play mine

Is there not a customer service representative or whatever phone number that you can call and talk to an actual person to help try to figure this out
  6. PrimoFuSion Win User

Electronicfirst.com xbox live codes Warning !

Regardless of whether they are a reputable company or not, to abuse a customer like that is far outside the acceptable level of 'customer service'. The person on the emails should have explained why they require your phone number, and been polite.

A phone call to trading standards should clear the issue up.
Thema:

Xbox Phone customer service should actually answer phone

1. Xbox Phone customer service should actually answer phone - Similar Threads - Phone customer service

2. how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?: how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number? 4210b371-f93f-4d4b-84e0-3e40ee3e6b89
  3. Xbox Android App still forces you to use Phone Microphone and not headset microphone

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Android App still forces you to use Phone Microphone and not headset microphone: I'm trying to join a party on my phone so I can play on my PlayStation while talking with my friends on Xbox (they refuse to set up discord integration.). However, the Android App will not allow...
  4. Almost nothing Xbox related will load on my phone

in XboX Insiders
    Almost nothing Xbox related will load on my phone: Just today my Xbox app, wouldn't load. I tried restarting my phone and when that didn't work I reinstalled the app and now it won't load past the sign in option. When I went to the Xbox support...
  5. Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to play music via phone on my Xbox 360: So I saw that a media player was present and I knew in the past we could hook our mp3 players to our 360 to play music so I tried with my phone and got error code 03-800705b4 anyone know this...
  6. I have logged in to Netflix on my Xbox. However I went to log in on my phone and I can’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have logged in to Netflix on my Xbox. However I went to log in on my phone and I can’t...: Hello, I logged into Netflix on my Xbox and my sky box and have been using it for a year. However I went to log in this morning on my phone and I can’t remember the password. I also don’t have...
  7. I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere...: I bought Yugioh on sale and want to watch it on my phone. I downloaded the movies anywhere app and it only shows a couple movies (not all) and no yugioh? Any help?...
  8. Post removed? I only have a cell phone to work with, thereby can't see why it was removed.

in XboX Insiders
    Post removed? I only have a cell phone to work with, thereby can't see why it was removed.: I can't see why it was removed because I am on the cell phone that does not display the entire reason only a very tiny tiny snippet of a few words. I don't even remember what I posted or when at...
  9. I've been wanting to import a custom skin from my phone to my Nintendo switch for mine...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been wanting to import a custom skin from my phone to my Nintendo switch for mine...: So for a while now, I've been trying to find a way to import skins from a phone to a switch (that isn't just 'make it on the switch') any ideas how? e95906be-59b2-4479-8811-4ac0d47e80c3
  10. How can I upload a custom image for my Xbox club from my phone?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I upload a custom image for my Xbox club from my phone?: I've been wanting to make a club for an upcoming game, but I can't seem to figure out how to upload a custom image, I don't have a computer so I'm really hoping I can do this on my phone/xbox...