Xbox permanent ban for something my son did not or could not do. How do we fight a decision...

Discus and support Xbox permanent ban for something my son did not or could not do. How do we fight a decision... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My sons Xbox acvount was perms banned supposedly he did something to his acvount. He did not nor is he capable of hacking into it. Xbox just says he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DoctahGxb1, Feb 27, 2022.

1. DoctahGxb1
    DoctahGxb1 Guest

Xbox permanent ban for something my son did not or could not do. How do we fight a decision...

My sons Xbox acvount was perms banned supposedly he did something to his acvount. He did not nor is he capable of hacking into it. Xbox just says he did it, no proof or anything. He has had alot of attacks on his account from other places in the world, documented. He even changed the login to dual factor a couple months ago. They give no reason, no proof. Now a minor child is out all the games he was gifted and worked to earn. Not right. This isn’t Nazi Germany it’s supposed to be Microsoft. What legal re purse do we have?

:)

DoctahGxb1, Feb 27, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox permanent ban for something my son did not or could not do. How do we fight a decision made without proof

If you haven't done so already, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information about his ban and to see about submitting a case review.

Otherwise, we cannot provide legal advise here. If you would like to pursue legal action, please refer to http://microsoft.com/legal
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Suspended without detail of charges against me.

Support are nothing to do with xbox live enforcement so wouldn't be able to do anything.

Reports have to be investigated,which takes time.You weren't suspended for something you did while already on a suspension,how could you be? You were suspended again for something that you did weeks,even months ago.

Carrying on like this & you will get a permanent ban.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

My son was banned permanently because of an attack on his account!!!!!!!!!

All I want is for my child to be unbanned.

Another thing when you say an attack happened on his account.

Do you mean someone stole his sign in information and started doing stuff that would be against the code of conduct?

Did your son possibly give his account information to someone and they signed into his account and did stuff that shouldn't have been done?

We need more information on what you mean by your sons account was attacked?

And how do you know it was a permanent suspension? To find out for sure when you go to the enforcement site and look at the enforcement history for the account it should tell you how long the current suspension is for should have an end date if the end date
    on it shows 12/31/9999 then yes it is a permanent suspension but if it shows less time then it would only be a temporary suspension.

If it is a permanent suspension those are not taken lightly their had to be something that was very egregious for them to do a permanent suspension.

yes someone breached his account and got him a permanent ban. And my son couldnt be able to give his account info to anyone because i have it. And the people who breached his account sent vulgar messages to his friends.
    So in a case like this you would need to contact Xbox support and inform them that your sons account was compromised and the people that got onto the account then did things to violate the code of conduct and got your sons account permanently banned they
    would then fill out a form and do an investigation to determine if the account was truly compromised and part of the form is having you start a new Microsoft account and if they determine that the account was truly compromised then they will transfer all of
    your information over to the new account that they have you create.
  5. EagerBuckle1899 Win User

My son was banned permanently because of an attack on his account!!!!!!!!!

All I want is for my child to be unbanned.

Another thing when you say an attack happened on his account.

Do you mean someone stole his sign in information and started doing stuff that would be against the code of conduct?

Did your son possibly give his account information to someone and they signed into his account and did stuff that shouldn't have been done?

We need more information on what you mean by your sons account was attacked?

And how do you know it was a permanent suspension? To find out for sure when you go to the enforcement site and look at the enforcement history for the account it should tell you how long the current suspension is for should have an end date if the end date
    on it shows 12/31/9999 then yes it is a permanent suspension but if it shows less time then it would only be a temporary suspension.

If it is a permanent suspension those are not taken lightly their had to be something that was very egregious for them to do a permanent suspension.

yes someone breached his account and got him a permanent ban. And my son couldnt be able to give his account info to anyone because i have it. And the people who breached his account sent vulgar messages to his friends.

So in a case like this you would need to contact Xbox support and inform them that your sons account was compromised and the people that got onto the account then did things to violate the code of conduct and got your sons account permanently banned they
    would then fill out a form and do an investigation to determine if the account was truly compromised and part of the form is having you start a new Microsoft account and if they determine that the account was truly compromised then they will transfer all of
    your information over to the new account that they have you create.
    they said they cant
  6. CHICAGO REPOMAN Win User

Please help!

Well it would be really nice if someone could help get my son unbanned. He did not know that you could not sell things like accounts. If someone could even make it a 1 month ban rather than a permanent ban, that would be helpful. We have over $100 of map
    packs on his account, Relahxed!
Thema:

1. Xbox permanent ban for something my son did not or could not do. How do we fight a decision... - Similar Threads - permanent ban something

2. How much does a user have to steal before they are permanently banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    How much does a user have to steal before they are permanently banned?: 2 weeks ago a user hacked into and stole $347 from our account and attempted another $200 before my credit card flagged it as fraud. Xbox assured us the user would be permanently banned yet no...
  3. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  4. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  5. Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?: [img] So my Xbox account has been permanently banned. This because of some smack talking here and there on Rainbow Six Siege, the whole smack talking was a complete joke. The next day when i log...
  6. I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong: Hello, I got permanently suspended back in 2022 and now looking back at the suspension I saw that even back in 2022 Xbox gave me no reason for the suspension like (messages) (communication)...
  7. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  8. Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...: Is there a way I can maybe get my account back?I was in a party with sone people and one of them said how long did I wanna be banned for so I left them the next day I was permanently banned and...
  9. Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted: So one of my friends decided to bot me and our friends without our permission. None of us knew that you could get banned for it which is why I wasn’t mad or anything when he did it and I most...
  10. Permanent ban for nothing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent ban for nothing: Good afternoon. July 19, 2022 received a permanent ban for no reason and without explanation. Please consider my problem again. Or write where you can contact to solve this problem. [img]...