xbox pc wont connect to internet for any of my games

Discus and support xbox pc wont connect to internet for any of my games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi none of my games on xbox pc are connecting to the internet can someone please help me thanks s 8d96beb7-ab9c-4565-8dd1-00dc26759a68 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rishi Purkayastha, Jun 16, 2023.

1. xbox pc wont connect to internet for any of my games

hi none of my games on xbox pc are connecting to the internet can someone please help me thanks s

:)

Rishi Purkayastha, Jun 16, 2023
  2. rishipurkayastha Win User

hi im connected to the internet
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Rishi. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

If you are using Windows 10, please do the test below first.

Select the Start button in the lower-left corner of the taskbar.

Select Settings, and then select Network & Internet.

Under Status, see if your network is connected.

If your network isn’t connected or if you're having connectivity problems, select Network and Sharing Center > Troubleshoot problems, and then follow the instructions.

If the steps above don't work for Windows 10. Try the quick step below.

Press the Start button and then select Settings > Gaming > Xbox Networking.

Select the Fix it button. Windows will try to detect and fix known issues with Teredo. You may need to restart your PC for changes to take effect.

If you are using Windows 11.

Please do the steps below.

Select the Start button on the taskbar.

Select Settings, and then select Network & Internet.

Check to see if your network is connected.

If your network isn’t connected or if you’re having connectivity problems, select the Start button on the taskbar, and then select Control Panel.

Select Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Troubleshoot problems.

Follow the instructions to get connected again.
  4. Iska Uhtalai Win User

Xbox is connected to the internet but can't connect to xbox live

It wont let me connect today either and my internet connection is fine. I'll just have to play my PC games. I wonder if Games for Windows Live is will connect?
  5. KORESA16 Win User

Xbox detects internet connection but cannot connect to LIVE

i cannot connect to live either i live in england and it was working fine it knows im connected to internet but wont allow me to connect to xbox live the message says that i need to make sure port3074 is open on my router configuraion but im using the same
    internet now and have accesed my xbox live account through my pc any suggestions ????????
  6. russman59 Win User

Kicking me out

Nothing works it's getting bad I have full internet and my xbox just wont connect and it seems like it says it's my home xbox but then it wont let me play games offline like any at all
Thema:

1. xbox pc wont connect to internet for any of my games - Similar Threads - wont connect internet

2. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  3. Xbox Series S wont connect to internet properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S wont connect to internet properly: Hi all, it seems my xbox wont connect to the internet properly, here's the issues i'm running into: Xbox takes 1-2 mins to sign me in, no live images/videos play on home screen, xbox says it is...
  4. my xbox series s wont connect to the internet :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series s wont connect to the internet :(: i recently hopped on to my xbox series s and my internet just wouldn't work, so i turned off my router for 30 secs and that wouldn't work, then i checked if my router was filtering out my xbox...
  5. MY XBOX WONT CONNECT TO THE INTERNET!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY XBOX WONT CONNECT TO THE INTERNET!!!!: Hello. Recently, I got new Xbox series S about 2 to 3 months ago. It worked fine up until two days ago. I was getting ready to play some games with my friends when I accidentally touched the cord...
  6. Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox 360 S to my 2.4ghz network. I noticed on my Nintendo Switch the Security is WPA2-PSK (AES). I've looked it up and apparently you can't have that specific one....
  7. Xbox S wont connect to internet for past couple of days

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox S wont connect to internet for past couple of days: Once I restart it & power it off it starts working again but its getting annoying (the first day I bought to Xbox i wouldn't connect till I booted it off, Idk if this has something to do with...
  8. xbox 360 with good internet connection from laptop wont connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 with good internet connection from laptop wont connect to xbox live: when i go into my wired network settings, i click test xbox live connection. everything else connects good except for xbox live. ive tried both suggestions but both didnt work (note my connections...
  9. My Xbox 360 wont connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 wont connect to the internet: My xbox 360 wont connect the internet I called my internet provider and they said to go on your website can you please help. 6ea56dd0-c6d9-4786-a95a-417cbf2c2196
  10. my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect...: my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect to ethernet it wont connect the internet. 4cb88463-75dd-4c20-8510-f6261bd67f9c