Xbox PC Game Pass question

Discus and support Xbox PC Game Pass question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to buy PC Game Pass, i just want to ask can i play multiplayer/co op games with my friends without ultimate gamepass, and how long do games stay... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dusan Mijatovic, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Xbox PC Game Pass question

I want to buy PC Game Pass, i just want to ask can i play multiplayer/co op games with my friends without ultimate gamepass, and how long do games stay in catalog, because i don't want to take game pass to play lets say FM24, if it is like on trial 1 week.

:)

Dusan Mijatovic, Dec 5, 2023
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

PC Game Pass Family Sharing

Hi Vish,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Unfortunately, the PC game pass cant be shared. The reason is you have to sign out of the apps for another account to log in. Maybe in the future it will be but that is a stretch. As the PC game pass is
    still relatively new. https://support.xbox.com/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-pc-faq

Hope this answers your question.

Brad
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Hi Neto,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on game pass for console. This will include game pass games for console only not PC. The Ultimate game pass subscription includes Xbox live subscription, Xbox game pass for console, Xbox game
    pass for PC and in November EA play.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Compartir Gamepass ultimate PC en un grupo familiar[Translation-Share Gamepass ultimate PC in a family group]

Hi Xjegax,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have a question about game pass for PC. Unfortunately, the

game pass for PC
    is not yet available to be shared like game pass for console or the Xbox live subscription.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF - Dom Win User

Minecraft Xbox problem

Hello Omqyop,

Is it possible that you purchased PC Game Pass and not Xbox Game Pass Ultimate which includes Xbox Game Pass for Console and PC Game Pass? Can you verify? You also do not need an Xbox Game Pass subscription to access Minecraft on an iPad.

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

no puedo comprar game pass por mi region[Translation-I can't buy game pass for my region]

Hello Ariel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Currently the game pass for PC is not eligible in El Salvador. Here is the page for the

game pass FAQ
    . At the bottom there is a question: Is the Xbox game pass for PC available in my market? This will show all countries it is available in.

Hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

Xbox PC Game Pass question

1. Xbox PC Game Pass question - Similar Threads - Game Pass question

2. Question regarding Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question regarding Game pass: Hey so I have game pass on my Xbox series X but i wish to share my game pass subscription to my brother who has an Xbox one, the game sharing part works but my brother cannot play games online for...
  3. Question on game pass please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question on game pass please: Hello I'm new to Xbox series x I have purchased the £1 game pass trial 14 days. But there is a game I want to purchase it's £18.14 and not available on the game pass My question is will I loose...
  4. question about game pass starfeild

in XBoX Games and Apps
    question about game pass starfeild: will it be avilible on 1 or 6th will it include deluxe or just basic ? can i buy deluexe only and use it on game pass ver ? ec34f62e-a597-4c60-9d30-4886cc3c0f19
  5. Xbox Family Game Pass Sharing Question

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Family Game Pass Sharing Question: Hi! Does anyone know if and when Microsoft will offer Xbox family game pass sharing? I know they were testing it but I haven’t heard any updates. Thanks submitted by /u/roccoj86 [link] [comments]
  6. Question about how to transfer Xbox Game Pass games from old PC hard drive into new PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about how to transfer Xbox Game Pass games from old PC hard drive into new PC.: Hi, I have a question about how to transfer Xbox Game Pass game files from my old PC(Win10) hard drive into new PC(Win11) without re-downloading all over again? My new PC is gonna arrive by next...
  7. Question: Would I be able to redeem regular Xbox Game Pass Ultimate codes at 60% of the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question: Would I be able to redeem regular Xbox Game Pass Ultimate codes at 60% of the...: https://mp1st.com/news/195198xbox-game-pass-friends-and-family-plan-revealed-ahead-of-official-announcement-conversion-rates-faq-listed Maybe I will be able to tell Microsoft to convert what I’ve...
  8. Question: How many Xbox Game Pass Ultimate days would I get with this? (Saturday, May 14th,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question: How many Xbox Game Pass Ultimate days would I get with this? (Saturday, May 14th,...: Hopefully more than 50 days at 22,750 pts. as a level 2 member on Microsoft Rewards! https://rewards.microsoft.com/redeem/000400000334 2ec4b23a-841c-40e2-a5fb-33b68d471f92
  9. PC Game pass + Microsoft rewards question

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game pass + Microsoft rewards question: Hello there! So recently I have been using Microsoft rewards a lot and soon plan to redeem 1 Month of the PC game pass. Therefore, I see some little stuff in the text, and I wanted to ask a...
  10. Game Pass profile privacy question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass profile privacy question: A random user added me on my PC Game Pass profile even though I have all the privacy and security functions on... How was someone able to do this? And how can I prevent it from happening again?...