Xbox PC doesn't show games list from game pass.

Discus and support Xbox PC doesn't show games list from game pass. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. i have this problem, when i'm opening xbox app for pc, there's no game showing app. I have tried to reset the files, repairing and even updating... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kristaps Liberts, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Xbox PC doesn't show games list from game pass.

Hi. i have this problem, when i'm opening xbox app for pc, there's no game showing app. I have tried to reset the files, repairing and even updating windows didn't help, tried deleting and downloading the app again, didn't help. Maybe someone know how to
    fix that?

This is how it looks like Screenshot 1 , Screenshot 2 .

Thank you Xbox PC doesn't show games list from game pass. :)

:)

Kristaps Liberts, Oct 14, 2020
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Game pass

You mentioned PC game pass, this has different games to Xbox One game pass. If you download the Xbox Game Pass app on your mobile device, it will show both Xbox on listings and PC listings.
  3. rinks361 Win User

Confused about Xbox Game Pass for PC

It's from the actual Xbox App that you download. Select 'Game Pass' at the top, then choose 'All PC Games' that is in the center under the main marquee. It shows 75 games. I'm assuming this means this is all the games that are available on PC, not counting EA Play which I didn't get Game Pass for EA Play as I had it separately before signing up. If it doesn't include the Bethesda games, that's what I'm wondering if there is access to other games that just going to 'All PC Games' doesn't show, then that's basically what I'm looking for.
  4. fisher472 Win User

How can I unlock the game pass quests from having a padlock on them?

I have had the same issue ever since I renewed Game Pass Ultimate last week.

• Everything works except Game Pass Quests on phone app and console
    • Game Pass Ultimate subscriber bonus points arent available on Xbox app
    • Xbox app on PC shows I am currently subscribed to Game Pass PC plan even though I am subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate plan and it shows correctly on microsoft account page.
  5. amarecano Win User

Gears of War 3 missing from Owned Games Library and Game Pass

It still doesn't show up in the game pass list tho
  6. LunaLight7 Win User

About game pass ultimate.

You made a bit of confusion, so I write how things are:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: ALL INCLUSIVE

• Xbox Live Gold
    • Xbox Game Pass
    • Xbox Game Pass PC
    Xbox Game Pass:

• Available games library + play anywhere
    • No Xbox Live Gold
    Xbox Game Pass PC (3.99 $)

• Only available PC games library
    • No Xbox Live Gold
Thema:

Xbox PC doesn't show games list from game pass.

1. Xbox PC doesn't show games list from game pass. - Similar Threads - doesn't show games

2. Game bar doesn't show on microphone privacy settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar doesn't show on microphone privacy settings: I was trying to do some recordings but my game bar didn't want to turn the mic on. When I went to the microphone privacy settings, Game Bar simply wasn't on the list [img] This has never...
  3. Game bar doesn't show on microphone privacy settings

in XboX Insiders
    Game bar doesn't show on microphone privacy settings: I was trying to do some recordings but my game bar didn't want to turn the mic on. When I went to the microphone privacy settings, Game Bar simply wasn't on the list. This has never happened to...
  4. Xbox App shows me as 'Online' and doesn't show any games I am currently playing outside of...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App shows me as 'Online' and doesn't show any games I am currently playing outside of...: It's worked before for Steam and Ubisoft Connect games, but since the past few updates it just shows me as 'Online' I have the setting ticked to share my activity, and it works fine with all Xbox...
  5. Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...: Hi, I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account. After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my microsoft order history), I downloaded the...
  6. My Xbox series s connects to my wifi but doesn't load any apps or games although it shows a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s connects to my wifi but doesn't load any apps or games although it shows a...: When I remove my system from the wifi and connect to my hotspot it works just fine, I tried a factory reset on it and still it doesn't work. 03a3e4df-7f8a-456c-87c5-31725cf3dc71
  7. Game bar doesn't showing gpu stats

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game bar doesn't showing gpu stats: Hi,can somebody help me with game bar , actually it doesn't show me gpu stats , have anyone experienced it , 10 days ago it used to show gpu , but ... 689e1105-9623-4d31-b9fb-0235bbdf5435
  8. Xbox full games libary doesn't show up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox full games libary doesn't show up: I want to show up my full games libary, but I doesn't show up on Xbox. If I open it, I get the message that my content can't show up in the moment. I have this problem since yesterday. I got...
  9. Xbox App/Xbox Game bar doesn't show what game I'm currently playing

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App/Xbox Game bar doesn't show what game I'm currently playing: When I'm playing Spider-Man Remastered and I look on my Xbox to see my status, but it just says that I'm at home. How do I show that I'm playing Spider-Man Remastered? submitted by /u/GigaRex1...
  10. I paid for Xbox game pass and it shows on my gift card and it doesn't wor

in XBoX on Windows
    I paid for Xbox game pass and it shows on my gift card and it doesn't wor: It just doesn't work. I paid but then it asks me to pay again using visa or PayPal ed727cdb-2e20-4907-9e90-ca5bbdfe70f6