Xbox PC app stuck on "Checking for updates" preventing me from downloading any other game.

Discus and support Xbox PC app stuck on "Checking for updates" preventing me from downloading any other game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Two days ago my Gaming services "died", Xbox app, as said in the title, is constantly checking for updates preventing me from downloading anything... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dragan Stojanovic1, May 8, 2023.

1. Xbox PC app stuck on "Checking for updates" preventing me from downloading any other game.

Two days ago my Gaming services "died", Xbox app, as said in the title, is constantly checking for updates preventing me from downloading anything else, if I try to cancel the download it gets stuck, I try to pause the download it gets stuck.

I already tried to repair Gaming services from the setting, it does nothing. I tried to reinstall gaming services several times, it does nothing. I even tried to reinstall my Xbox app, still nothing. I also tried to enable and disable several times the "Automatic updates" switch but I think that is only for games and not for the app itself.

I'm out of ideas so any help will be appreciated.

Xbox PC app stuck on "Checking for updates" preventing me from downloading any other game. [​IMG]

:)

Dragan Stojanovic1, May 8, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox PC app stuck on "Checking for updates" preventing me from downloading any other game.