Xbox PC app not showing installed games after Win 11 update

Discus and support Xbox PC app not showing installed games after Win 11 update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Last week I updated to Win 11. Xbox PC app was working perfectly on Win 10, now on Win 11, it's slow to load and also does not show my installed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanielDumitru, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Xbox PC app not showing installed games after Win 11 update

Hi,

Last week I updated to Win 11. Xbox PC app was working perfectly on Win 10, now on Win 11, it's slow to load and also does not show my installed games, games that I can directly play do not show up in my library, please see print screen below:

Xbox PC app not showing installed games after Win 11 update [​IMG]

I also tried adding games to Play later, but again, nothing shows up here.

Xbox PC app not showing installed games after Win 11 update [​IMG]

:)

DanielDumitru, Jan 24, 2023
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

XBOX GAMES FOR PC LOST AFTER DOWNLOADING MICROSOFT 11

Lois, let me see if I understand. You're subscribed to Gamepass, right?

When you open the Xbox app on your PC, no games are showed there? What exactly the app showed you when you open it?

Also, you said you installed, 11 of them, you cannot see them installed on your PC?
    They installed Windows 11, not "installed 11" games.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Will Xbox series x controller work with Windows 11

Of course. Why not.

The Xbox app Game Pass App is going to come pre-installed on Windows 11, and Microsft want users to connect their controllers trouble free to the new OS.

The biggest issue would be to check if your PC is compatible for Windows 11, not your controllers.

In any event, Win 11 won't suddenly make Win 10 obsolete.
  4. AdamDrzewiecki Win User

Gaming Services not running, can't play games

I solved that problem for Win 11 today with help from MS Support. While this problem is pretty easy to fix on Win 10 (just reset both Gaming Services and Xbox app in system - > Apps -> Advanced options and then reboot), there is a little more work to do when it comes to Win 11. What works for me was simply change account for my daughter account, run Xbox app there and then run the game (in my case that was Halo Infinite). Gaming Services on this other account wasn't corrupted and it just overwrite my corrupted version of Gaming Services from main account. Then you just need to reboot your pc and then go to system -> apps -> Xbox app -> 3 dots menu ->reset and after that reboot your pc again. Without resetting the Xbox app you will probably not be able to sign in into your Xbox account after overwriting data in Gaming Services from the other account.

It works just fine for me, especially I just can't erase old Gaming Service trace from my registry on Win 11, so i think the only way is to overwrite.

One thing though - i don't know how it will work with fresh created second account, the one I have used was created around a month ago just after installing fresh Win 11.
  5. Fernando Simões2 Win User

Unable to install Xbox App on MS Store in Win11

I had Win10 Pro on this PC with XBOX app installed. I did the upgrade to Win 11 Pro, but (obviously) strangely, the app wasn't installed. So, I did a try to install it as explained.... so what to do?
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

XBOX GAMES FOR PC LOST AFTER DOWNLOADING MICROSOFT 11

Lois, let me see if I understand. You're subscribed to Gamepass, right?

When you open the Xbox app on your PC, no games are showed there? What exactly the app showed you when you open it?

Also, you said you installed, 11 of them, you cannot see them installed on your PC?
Thema:

Xbox PC app not showing installed games after Win 11 update

1. Xbox PC app not showing installed games after Win 11 update - Similar Threads - app showing installed

2. Why is xbox device portal not installing my apps. It keeps saying no status information to show

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox device portal not installing my apps. It keeps saying no status information to show: I’m trying to install the dolphin emulator from GitHub and when I put the appx into the bar and try to upload it just says not status information to show 8cb8d96a-05cd-43cc-b8d6-387c858bd906
  3. Xbox App download stuck on "Downloading...". When installing from xbox site, showing me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App download stuck on "Downloading...". When installing from xbox site, showing me...: First, i have 2 issues My first issue is that I can't start Minecraft Launcher because it says me to log in and then the sign in menu shows me "Webview2-runtime needs to be installed". But after...
  4. Clean Install of WIndows 11, Now the XBOX app does not show my library. Tried all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clean Install of WIndows 11, Now the XBOX app does not show my library. Tried all...: Clean Install of Windows 11, Now the XBOX PC app does not show my library. Tried all troubleshooting options. Mobile seems to show my library and history, just not the PC app. Signed out and back...
  5. Newest Xbox app on PC Windows 11 Not showing installed games and will not let me search.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Newest Xbox app on PC Windows 11 Not showing installed games and will not let me search.: So after the last update to xbox app im using the insider delta preview. it no longer shows my installed games in the xbox app itself. they launch and run without any issues. I cannot search for...
  6. Installed Games not showing up on Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed Games not showing up on Xbox App: In trying to solve a previous issue I've created a new one. The Xbox app will refuse to recognize my installed games. It logs into my account but it seems to get stuck loading the games I have...
  7. Xbox app not showing all installed games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app not showing all installed games: Xbox app not showing all installed games, i have gamepass ultimate, you could usually scroll through all of them, I have 2 machines with the same issue, only showing 7 games on both, usually the...
  8. Xbox app on PC not showing library, cannot install new games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app on PC not showing library, cannot install new games: My xbox app on my windows 11 PC no longer shows the library for my installed games, which are still on my main hard drive. What I've tried so far: updating windows 11, updating drivers,...
  9. Why are my installed games not showing up when I open xbox app to launch them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my installed games not showing up when I open xbox app to launch them: I was going to play conan exiles and when I launched xbox to play it isn't showing any of my installed games b56e461e-42f7-4c1e-9e0e-67cc9c0a61b3
  10. Xbox gamepass app on pc won't install games, won't show already downloaded games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass app on pc won't install games, won't show already downloaded games: I have contacted microsoft by phone and been hung up on twice.. I have reset and repaired my store app, reset and repaired my gamepass app, uninstalled and reinstalled the gamepass app. signed out...