XBOX PC APP New feature missing

Discus and support XBOX PC APP New feature missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On My windows account, My Xbox PC app is fully update to the lateste firmware (2306.1001.16.0), but the new features is not present ( the new Friend... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BraidedWALLACE, Jul 4, 2023.

1. XBOX PC APP New feature missing

On My windows account, My Xbox PC app is fully update to the lateste firmware (2306.1001.16.0), but the new features is not present ( the new Friend List TAB to the right bottom). When i log into my son windows acount and laucnh the Xbox PC app, On his profile he has the Updated version with the features. His firmware is also (2306.1001.16.0)

:)

BraidedWALLACE, Jul 4, 2023
  2. BraidedWALLACE Win User

Yes I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Also reset and repair app.
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your Xbox app update.

If I may ask, were you able to reinstall your app to see if that will help?

Please also check this link for guide on the Xbox app and how to report any issues:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

Hope that helps.
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Thanks, please make sure to report this using the link I provided. I do not believe this has something to do with your PC though because the patch is already correct.
  5. Admired Win User

Console connection missing from new Xbox (Beta) App on Windows 10?

Hello

The feature to broadcast from your Xbox to PC isn't available for the new Xbox app at this time. There are a lot of features that are still only available on the old companion app, like trimming and uploading game clips to Xbox Live. Hopefully some of those
    features will be added to the new app in the future.
  6. fever2099 Win User

YouTube App - What the?!!! New bug. So annoying.

The upload feature seems to be missing from the guide as well.

If it has removed or in a different feature of the app, news would be helpful.
Thema:

1. XBOX PC APP New feature missing - Similar Threads - APP feature missing

2. bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(: why was Xbox console companion taken away it was far more useful than the now useless Xbox app it did all the same things plus so much more so please bring back the console companion or at least...
  3. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  4. Windows media player issues or flaws and accessories app issues Xbox system feature missing.

in XboX Insiders
    Windows media player issues or flaws and accessories app issues Xbox system feature missing.: It has no media server access, and it has an unfriendly UI when navigating through a large library of music. Also it's impossible to transfer from PC to internal storage. It reads metadata...
  5. Feature Request: Apple TV Companion App

in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request: Apple TV Companion App: Considering there’s Xbox pad support for the Apple TV, it makes sense to me to add a companion app to the Apple TV, so I can stream X cloud games and access the Xbox locally from any room in my...
  6. New Features Coming to Xbox App on PC!

in XboX Insiders
    New Features Coming to Xbox App on PC!: We’re excited to share that, starting today, our Xbox Insider community will have access to test two new features that will allow you to find some of the best rated games by Metacritic. First,...
  7. Features I miss from Xbox console companion. Will they return for the Xbox app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Features I miss from Xbox console companion. Will they return for the Xbox app?: After Xbox console companion app has been officially unsupported, there are many missing features that I used to frequently use that I would love to see integrated into the official Xbox app, this...
  8. Xbox game pass app party chat not a feature. Clearly it doesn't work. Prove me wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass app party chat not a feature. Clearly it doesn't work. Prove me wrong: Xbox game pass app chat not working or never did ab59630e-e78e-4c47-9c2c-b2117ca6cd50
  9. Disabling Windows Xbox One App Auto Login Feature

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disabling Windows Xbox One App Auto Login Feature: Hello, I recently was having a issue about the auto login feature that's in Xbox One app for Windows, which the auto login feature also applies to all the games I installed from Microsoft store....
  10. I think a ring camera app would be a great feature to have on the xbox

in XboX Insiders
    I think a ring camera app would be a great feature to have on the xbox: I dont know if this is the right place for a feature request for a xbox app but thought i would give it a shot i did reach oit to ring as well but I was just on my xbox and was thinking how nice...