Xbox PC app doesn't detect drive

Discus and support Xbox PC app doesn't detect drive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I went to change my drive, the D: drive wasn't there. My drive is 1.18 TB, formatted to NTFS, and I made sure it was plugged in correctly.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Leon Mills, Oct 16, 2023.

1. Leon Mills
    Leon Mills Guest

When I went to change my drive, the D: drive wasn't there. My drive is 1.18 TB, formatted to NTFS, and I made sure it was plugged in correctly.

:)

Leon Mills, Oct 16, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hello again, Leon M. Yes, it is most likely an error in the application. Have you tried uninstalling and then installing the App again?
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I'm sorry to hear that the problem persists but don't worry, here in the forum there are many experts who can give another opinion or other solutions regarding your problem.

Let's hope they write here and can help you, since I don't know what else to recommend solving this.
  4. Leon Mills Win User

Yes I have. By the way, I'm on Windows 11 with the latest version, and all of my drivers have been updated as well.
  5. Leon Mills Win User

The Xbox PC app is already at the latest version, and I'm thinking this is an Xbox app bug.
  6. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox PC app doesn't detect drive - Similar Threads - app doesn't detect

2. Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD: I just got a xbox series s, I plugged in my 2TB and formatted it like the console told me too, I pick it up on the xbox, I can download onto it, but the xbox app doesn't pick it up. At all. Why?...
  3. Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn't open anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn't open anymore: Since a few weeks I face some difficult problems with the Xbox App on my computer. I receive a permanent loading screen when I start the app and it never changes a bit, even if I let it run for...
  4. Why Doesn't Dolby Vision Work With The Max App on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Doesn't Dolby Vision Work With The Max App on Xbox Series X?: I have an Xbox Series X, and Dolby Vision is supposedly supported when using the Max app. I have found, though, that movies or TV shows on Max that are supposed to support Dolby Vision simply do...
  5. PC Xbox app doesn't open

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC Xbox app doesn't open: It's stuck at the logo I tried everything: -Repair/Reset Xbox app -Uninstall & Reinstall Xbox app, -Update Xbox App from store library, -Uninstall Xbox App & Install It from Xbox Website,...
  6. xbox app doesn't working

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox app doesn't working: I tried everything: Repair, Reset, unistall, nothing works, it's been for days and i'm paying for nothing ! 562ff93f-044f-4eb8-832b-e7956687225d
  7. Xbox app asks me to constantly re-install game services and doesn't detect installed games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app asks me to constantly re-install game services and doesn't detect installed games: Xbox app keeps constantly re-downloading Game Services and doesn't detect my installed games. I tried eliminating gaming services and the xbox app through commands and reinstalling, as this was...
  8. Reinstalled Windows but XBOX (BETA) app doesn't detect my games anymore.

in XBoX on Windows
    Reinstalled Windows but XBOX (BETA) app doesn't detect my games anymore.: Hi community, I have reinstalled Windows by only formatting my C: drive. I had my XBOX ( BETA) games installed in my other drives but now the app tells me I have no games installed. How can I...
  9. Xbox App doesn't detect my xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App doesn't detect my xbox 360 controller: i have a Xbox 360 controller. My pc detect the Xbox 360 controller but the app doesn't detect it what do i need to do? any suggestions. 833a10ec-44ff-4dfd-9713-926af7cd1bc9
  10. Xbox app doesn't detect Xbox One controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app doesn't detect Xbox One controller: I use an Xbox One controller (the old model) connected by micro USB with a lot of PC games, but when streaming from my Xbox One using the Xbox app I always get a message saying there's no...