XBox PC App cannot connect to XBox

Discus and support XBox PC App cannot connect to XBox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My XboxOne works operates that way it should using the wireless controller. When I use the XBoxOne app on my PC running windows 10, the app cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FailedCellar392, Sep 30, 2018.

1. XBox PC App cannot connect to XBox

My XboxOne works operates that way it should using the wireless controller.

When I use the XBoxOne app on my PC running windows 10, the app cannot find my device. When I add a device with the IP Address my router display under connected devices, the app reports it cannot be found.

I've pinged the same IP address from the powershell and it responds appropriately.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

FailedCellar392, Sep 30, 2018
  2. Zekling
    Zekling Guest
    Closing and reopening xbox app causes freeze

When using the xbox app on windows 10 to stream my xbox one to my PC, if I close the app and reopen and connect to my xbox, all my controllers cannot connect/reconnect.

I'm forced to shut off my xbox and turn it back on.

I've had this issue with both a wired controller connected to my PC and a wireless controller connected directly to my xbox one.

I've only started having this issue recently,

Zekling, Sep 30, 2018
  3. let24365
    let24365 Guest
    How Can I Hook My Xbox One Up To My Laptop And Play On My Laptoo

You can stream games from the Xbox One to PC using the Xbox app on your PC. It can be a wired Ethernet connection or a wireless connection. Xbox app connects your PC with your Xbox One.

let24365, Sep 30, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Hey FailedCellar392!

I understand you're having issues streaming your Xbox One onto your Windows 10 PC Xbox App. Please review the following support article to assist you in getting this resolved :

Troubleshooting Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10

Let us know how it goes

Thanks for reaching out!

XBF George L, Sep 30, 2018
  5. I have visited the page several times. It doesn't address my problem.

As I write this, I have been in telephone contact with 5 different representatives for a total of 1 hour and 30 minutes. The issue is still not resolved.

This problem has occurred on and off for more than 2 years.

FailedCellar392, Sep 30, 2018
  6. Les_Lewis
    Les_Lewis Guest
    After working on the phone for almost 4 hours and spaking with 8 different agents, he solved the problem. The solution:

Clear the console’s MAC address in settings, network and reboot it

hope this helps everyone wih the same problem.

Les_Lewis, Sep 30, 2018
  7. Did you try to power reset the console?!

HyperVenom523, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: