Xbox PC app automatically logging in to the wrong account and no 'Use other account' option

Discus and support Xbox PC app automatically logging in to the wrong account and no 'Use other account' option in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have two MS accounts, one Windows account, one Xbox account and i want to login on my new Windows PC as follows: Windows: Windows account Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JoeBloggs69, Jun 27, 2023.

1. JoeBloggs69
    JoeBloggs69 Guest

Xbox PC app automatically logging in to the wrong account and no 'Use other account' option

I have two MS accounts, one Windows account, one Xbox account and i want to login on my new Windows PC as follows:

Windows: Windows account
    Microsoft Store App: Xbox account

Xbox App (game pass pc): Xbox account

This works fine on my Windows 10 pc, but on my new Windows 11 pc, while the Microsoft Store App logs into my Xbox account, the Xbox App just automatically logs in to my Windows account and has no 'Use other account' option.

• Changing MS store account to my Xbox account before opening Xbox App - Did not work
    • Deleting the Accounts and Cache folders from 'C:\Users\[your profile]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider.........\AC\Tokenbroker' - Did not work
    • Keep doing the above and eventually will work - Spent two hours, still hasn't worked!

Has anyone managed to find a reliable fix?

:)

JoeBloggs69, Jun 27, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: