Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

Discus and support Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Crispykamote, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Crispykamote
    Crispykamote Guest

Xbox PC App - Achievement is unlocked but gamerscore and achievement count wont update?

Is there anyone else experiencing this bug where the Xbox app displays an achievement as unlocked, but the gamerscore and the achievement count won't update?

I was playing Maquette from Xbox Game Pass PC and I unlocked my final achievement earlier today. It can be seen as unlocked and nothing else in the list of game achievements are locked in the Xbox app but my gamerscore for the game is still 950/1000 (95%)

Anyone know any fixes for this to display 100%? Thanks in advance.

:)

Crispykamote, Jan 11, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: