Xbox Password reset. My son has locked himeself out of his account.

Discus and support Xbox Password reset. My son has locked himeself out of his account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; MY 10 year old son has locked himself out of his account on Xbox. He cannot remember the password. I went online and filled the form in 4 times and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RodneyNewstead, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Xbox Password reset. My son has locked himeself out of his account.

MY 10 year old son has locked himself out of his account on Xbox. He cannot remember the password. I went online and filled the form in 4 times and nothing. Just get an automated message.

Last night went online chat with Microsoft for help and nothing. They sent me further up the tree and I filled in another online contact form that has a voucher number. And Nothing.

Absolute nightmare and dreadful service. Any ideas of how `I can get this done for him or shall I abandon it and open a new account for him?

But he will lose all his saved games and stuff on Fortnite. Help, please.

A Dad at his witts end,

:)

RodneyNewstead, Oct 31, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

have you tried getting a phone call back from support?

go to https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Select Billing & accounts in the category area

Select See other options

Select How to protect my account

Select Show contact options

Select Request a call from Support

you could also try the Compromised Account Solution

they might be able to get your son back into his account

hope this helps
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello
    RodneyNewstead

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you may be experiencing with your Microsoft account.If you do require further assistance please feel free to Contact Xbox Support as they might be able to assist
    you further. At this time we will be locking this thread. If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to create a new thread.

To Contact Xbox Support please follow the link provided.

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 1: Click on Ask a Question
    • Step 2 : Select your Product
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue
      • Select – Call me back

Hope this helps and thank you for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. RodneyNewstead Win User

Hi Brad, I have tried several times and no joy. Nearly two weeks I've been trying to get back into my son's account.

I've now given up, going to open a new account for him in my name. Just impossible to get a password re-set.

Thanks for your help,

Rod.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Rodney,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issue logging in. For any

account recovery
    , it needs to go through the web form. The main points of interest to make sure when filling the form out to get approved.

1. Make sure the name and birthdate on the form are right.
    2. When it asks if you ever purchased anything select yes and Xbox. If you used card for a game or subscription.
    3. If selected yes for purchase, it will ask for gamer tag and console ID. If on an Xbox one, S, or X, it can be located under settings>system>console info>Xbox live device ID-starts with FD.
    Hope this helps.

Brad
  6. Tanya G_134 Win User

Changing recovery details

Thank you . I appreciate your response. My son fell out with his father and moved in with me. His father is being unpleasant and difficult and would not do this. My son is getting locked out of his accounts and we can not restore / change his passwords. He so far lost access to his email and Xbox . Is there no way around this at all ?
Thema:

1. Xbox Password reset. My son has locked himeself out of his account. - Similar Threads - Password reset son

2. how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset the password for an old account that I cant access anymore: I have not really cared about this account for a long time until now but I have been trying for hours on the recovery account I have the email if you want to find out the information but since it...
  3. Does resetting your password log you out of both all devices and cloud gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does resetting your password log you out of both all devices and cloud gaming?: Hi, so recently me and a couple of my friends just played Xbox on cloud gaming on Chromebooks and I was wondering, I just recently reset my password. Will this log me out of both All of my devices...
  4. I have tried 20 times to reset my password for some reason they're not doing it the codes...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have tried 20 times to reset my password for some reason they're not doing it the codes...: For some reason I can't get into my account I've got a thousand games on Mike a $1,000 for the games on my account every time I type it in it screws up it won't give it to me it says I have to go...
  5. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...: I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am being billed for an xbox pass and cannot login...
  6. Is there a way I can get the number changed so I can reset my password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way I can get the number changed so I can reset my password?: The password for my Microsoft account with Outlook needs to be reset, but when I get the option to send a code to a phone number, it's a phone number I haven't used before. I tried to change it in...
  7. Account still blocked after resetting password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account still blocked after resetting password: Hello, My account was blocked from too many failed login attempts even though I have not been trying to login. I have reset the password yet it still says it's blocked! How do I access my...
  8. how do I reset my password for my accnt.

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I reset my password for my accnt.: xbox S ask enter password I enter, and it doesn't accept it. how do I reset???? 5e59abd4-5ac0-4517-b62b-3ceba5852765
  9. Applying Roblox gift card to screen name we are unable to reset password on to get into

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Applying Roblox gift card to screen name we are unable to reset password on to get into: I got my son a Roblox gift card. He has a username for Roblox but did not attach an email address or phone number to this username. I am unable to log into his Roblox account to add the gift card...
  10. How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the...: How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the phone number is my old number I no longer have ? c21e56e3-8951-44e9-acf6-ab3d2df3a1b8