Xbox Pass

Discus and support Xbox Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The question about the Xbox Gaming Pass, do I get the game I take forever, and if I have a subscription, that is, if it's Signleplay, will I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stefan Krstic1, Sep 18, 2023.

1. Xbox Pass

The question about the Xbox Gaming Pass, do I get the game I take forever, and if I have a subscription, that is, if it's Signleplay, will I have enough time to finish it.

:)

Stefan Krstic1, Sep 18, 2023
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC

Hey Erik,

Unfortunately they are separate passes. The Xbox Pass for PC cannot be shared with an Xbox like the way you would share an Xbox game pass through designating an Xbox as home and sharing the benefits that way. PC pass and Xbox pass are separate entities.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Game pass ultimate

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for console and Xbox Game Pass for PC
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

I currently pay £17.99 every 3 months for xbox live. If I purchase the game pass do I have to cancel the subscription?

No. If you purchase just Xbox Game Pass, then you would need Xbox Game Pass Core (new name for Xbox Live Gold) to play online multiplayer. If you purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, then it would cancel your Xbox Live and convert it to Game Pass Ultimate and add it on to your Game Pass Ultimate. Any remaining time will convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time at a ratio of 3:2 and be rounded up to the next full day. For example, 90 days remaining of Xbox Game Pass Core or PC Game Pass will convert to 60 days of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Help. Just bought Xbox pass ultimate and a Xbox 360.

Unfortunately Game Pass is not available for the 360. You would only be able to use Game Pass on the PC or Xbox One.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC (excludes Windows 10 in S mode). Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note:
    Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code
    redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum
    36 months of redeemed Xbox Game Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
Thema:

Xbox Pass

1. Xbox Pass - Similar Threads - Pass

2. can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...: Change my phone and password now can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is cancel subscription and start all over. Very frustrating...
  3. Why wont R6 install through Pc Game Pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont R6 install through Pc Game Pass?: Every time i try and install it it says content failed to load and i already made a Ubisoft account for this. So does anyone know whats going on? b1cb416a-1efa-475a-84e5-9ae18b545528
  4. i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...: it displays launching the xbox app screen for a long time but then it says something went wrong try the update again and error code is 0x80070057 please assist quickly my game pass subscription...
  5. I sent in my Xbox for repairs. They sent it back with a full QC check pass slip but the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent in my Xbox for repairs. They sent it back with a full QC check pass slip but the...: Hello, I sent in my XBox Series X for repairs on 05/02/2024 because the console was overheating and shutting down by itself. The room is well ventilated and the Xbox has been in the same...
  6. How to fix game pass games uninstalling themselves after I shutdown my laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix game pass games uninstalling themselves after I shutdown my laptop: I have game pass on my laptop. Anytime I install a game I can play it fine, but when I shutdown my laptop for the night, all games will be uninstalled and not there when I power back on. I have...
  7. I think game pass has a problem with me

in XboX Insiders
    I think game pass has a problem with me: Every time I purchase a game within a week that same game comes to Game Pass and I don't think it's a coincidence they like to f, mess with me submitted by /u/Time_Storage_9420 [link] [comments]
  8. I was billed the same amount (R129.00) twice on 4 May 2024. This is for an XBox Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was billed the same amount (R129.00) twice on 4 May 2024. This is for an XBox Game Pass...: I was billed the same amount (R129.00) twice on 4 May 2024. This is for an XBox Game Pass Ultimate. I am the only person with access to my account and have not bought anything new. I want a...
  9. I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online: I renewed my subscription, but anytime I play a game that requires online, it pops up the choose your plan screen but instead of showing plans it says "no available offers" but this screen...
  10. Sharing xbox game pass

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Sharing xbox game pass: So I wanted to use my brother subscription from a different console and different account but I can't, and the thing is that xbox says that it is possible but I still can access gta online....