XBOX PASS won't let me claim DISCORD NITRO

Discus and support XBOX PASS won't let me claim DISCORD NITRO in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Today I was testing my xbox pass games and I was waiting until the 29th of this month September to claim the 3 months of discord nitro that Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by franboiii, Sep 18, 2020.

1. franboiii
    franboiii Guest

Hello, Today I was testing my xbox pass games and I was waiting until the 29th of this month September to claim the 3 months of discord nitro that Xbox Pass gives you as an advantage, but when I go to see the status nothing appears in the section of "advantages"
    only appeared a DLC of overcooked! 2. And I wanted to know if they took away the advantage or something like that. No more than that appeared. I CURRENTLY HAVE A DISCORD NITRO SUBSCRIPTION THAT I PAY.

XBOX PASS won't let me claim DISCORD NITRO [​IMG]

:)

franboiii, Sep 18, 2020
  2. EnolaCat Win User

Requesting discord nitro

If you received Discord Nitro with the promotion follow the steps in this Discord Support article
    'Xbox Game Pass & Discord Nitro' to claim your Discord Nitro subscription. Everything you need to know
    about how to redeem it is covered.
  3. AndrewCiastko Win User

Discord Nitro with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

4. TheRazorEnigma Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Hello, this is a quote from the discord website about claiming the discord nitro.

"

Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.

"

This is from the Spotify website, about claiming it.

"Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the Xbox console message center following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code must be redeemed at the Spotify website provided in the message
    or email."

I hope this helps,

5. Christyna64 Win User

Discord nitro redemption

Unfortunately it looks like Discord hasn't added a way to claim the Game Pass gifts for PC only subscribers as they describe here Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way
    for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.

You may want to contact Microsoft Billing or Discord to discuss what your options are.

https://support.discordapp.com/hc/e...ox-Game-Pass-How-to-Redeem-3-Month-Nitro-Gift
  6. wizkiller97 Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass (Redeeming Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium)

I just want to know did any of you have Discord Nitro in the past before buying Xbox Gamepass Ultimate. If so then if we go by the disclaimer you won't be able to claim the Nitro gift.
Thema:

1. XBOX PASS won't let me claim DISCORD NITRO - Similar Threads - PASS won't let

2. I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online: I renewed my subscription, but anytime I play a game that requires online, it pops up the choose your plan screen but instead of showing plans it says "no available offers" but this screen...
  3. I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and...: I bought the Xbox PC pass but it won't let me use it and it doesn't let me buy it again and it just says you f69e2dc0-7173-42d2-84cd-f0facce6d2ba
  4. why won't my Xbox game pass let me play minecraft Java?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't my Xbox game pass let me play minecraft Java?: I have Xbox game pass on my pc and I have minecraft Java installed, but everytime I go on launcher to play it it says buy now instead of allowing me to play, even though I the game pass, any way...
  5. I'm playing skyrim on my series x on game pass and it won't let me use mods or creation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm playing skyrim on my series x on game pass and it won't let me use mods or creation...: Why can't I use mods on skyrim on gamepass 6876db3a-b56b-4639-822c-6c717ce19082
  6. Game pass won't let me turn in quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass won't let me turn in quest: Only just started a few days ago, but Game pass won't let me redeem my quest's keeps saying try again later? 72fa9f9b-1148-49f8-803f-030a998188aa
  7. Minecraft won't let me play multiplayer without Xbox live gold or Game pass Ultimate even...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft won't let me play multiplayer without Xbox live gold or Game pass Ultimate even...: About more than a week ago I was playing Minecraft multiplayer then after the latest update it said "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Then when...
  8. I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it won't let me buy it for 1 month...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it won't let me buy it for 1 month...: I'm trying to buy game pass ultimate for a friend and it tries to get me to buy 3 months and there's no option to change it to 1 month d35b4428-134a-4e14-a6c2-88ce43c19449
  9. Destiny 2 lightfall won't let me download it and the season pass unless I pay another $100...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 lightfall won't let me download it and the season pass unless I pay another $100...: So I like many others playing destiny 2 bought the lightfall expansion. I went ahead and treated myself with the deluxe edition and still have all the things in game that I payed for EXCEPT the...
  10. Atomic heart won't let me play 'cause i need a full version of the game, but the game pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Atomic heart won't let me play 'cause i need a full version of the game, but the game pass...: I have syepped into a problem with atomic heart, I've completed the first walking part and I need to sit into the Volga, and the game shows me a lock and says that I need a full version of the...