Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game

Discus and support Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; On windows 11, using the XBOX APP/HUB, my friend sent me an invite to play a game as he's on Xbox and I'm on pc, and upon accepting the invite it asks... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Cian Lewis-Davies, Jun 8, 2024.

1. Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game

On windows 11, using the XBOX APP/HUB, my friend sent me an invite to play a game as he's on Xbox and I'm on pc, and upon accepting the invite it asks how I want to use the link (Invite) and only shows 2 out of 6 I've downloaded games and to browse the Microsoft store. is there a work around ? this happened using Farming simulator 22 and snow runners.

:)

Cian Lewis-Davies, Jun 8, 2024
  2. Santos Chavez Win User

Online session

I mean when we try to play online, for instance ill send him an invite to my lobby and when he trys to accept it it sends him to the Xbox store same goes for me, on his side as well the option to join my game when on my Xbox profile is greyed out but mine isn't but if I click to join it sends me to the store
  3. MRS.WHIPLASHMR.WHIPL Win User

I HAVE BEEN HAVING TROUBLE WITH SENDING MY FRIENDS INVITE TO MY GAMES AND IT'S STILL NOT LETTING ME SEND A INVITE

WHY IS IT NOT LETTING ME SEND INVITE'S TO MY FRIENDS IT'S NOT LETTING ME PLAY GAMES WITH MY FRIENDS. AND I DON'T NO WHY CAN YOU TELL ME WHY BECAUSE I DON'T NO WHY????
  4. Metroid Meister Win User

Looking for or starting a new social club

You're welcome to join the club that I'm in right now. We have a very large club so add me as a friend and I'll let my friend know so he can send you an invite.
  5. ChrisPresslie Win User

BLACK OPS ZOMBIES (ASCENSION EASTER EGG) PLAYERS WANTED!!!!!!

i dont have any space on my friends list but inbox me or send me invites and i'll join have mic!
  6. Friendly_Giant Win User

Can’t invite friends to play free to play games but can invite them to party .

I have triple checked my privacy settings and nothing is preventing me from receiving and joining game invites. I have tested my NAT type multiple times and done lots of restarting my Xbox as well as re signing in and out of my Xbox profile . I have also checked my network connection no issues . It occasionally will allow me to join friends or invite friends to play free to play games but it’s extremely rare. I don’t play games that cost money due to liking warzone / fortnite . When I try to invite them it either doesn’t give the option to me to join and if it doesn’t it let them join. My friend said it just shows a white background.

I don’t have access to games that cost money but when I did have my Xbox subscription it allowed me too . My siblings who have Xbox accounts they are able to invite their friends to games and receive invites from games. And they are younger than me and have the same privacy settings as me.

When I try to join a friends game is says not available purchase modern warfare 2 to have access to everything. I cannot invite friends to games through their gamer tag and through the talking party.
Thema:

Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game

1. Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game - Similar Threads - pass invites sending

2. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  3. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  4. How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?

in XboX Insiders
    How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?: Im not sure if i should post it here or another subreddit but i found a post with a similar question so. I bought the xbox game pass on my pc and played it, specifically Persona 5 Royal is one of...
  5. Xbox game pass consoleeeeeeeeeee

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass consoleeeeeeeeeee: Hi Does someone have any trial or starter code or just wanna give out a xbox game pass code, i am really strugguling to get money to buy it for the kids i would really appritate if someone could...
  6. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  7. I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting: I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code and now my games do not play 286f448f-b8f9-49b4-94e7-aef96fa3151d
  8. The PC Game Pass does not have all the games

in XboX Insiders
    The PC Game Pass does not have all the games: My friend was looking to buy a PC Game Pass but his PC Game Pass has fewer games than mine. I have no idea what to do and I couldn't find anyone talking about it. Mine has 461 games and my...
  9. How tot get my money back from the pass . I Don t want it

in XBoX on Windows
    How tot get my money back from the pass . I Don t want it: They stole the money from my card I Don t want the pass d98df6f0-a9f6-44b1-8859-5493d561e1a7
  10. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...