Xbox party (NAT) issues?

Discus and support Xbox party (NAT) issues? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Admittedly, I haven't touched my Xbox in a good week... but I can give it a go to see if it is still an issue or not, but I will give you some details... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SyncingShiip, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Xbox party (NAT) issues?

Admittedly, I haven't touched my Xbox in a good week... but I can give it a go to see if it is still an issue or not, but I will give you some details about my issue and my workaround.

I have an Xbox One X, I believe I am in the beta (the one before or after, whatever direction you call it alpha). I use powersaving (whatever its called) mode, so my Xbox never officially turns off. I have a wired connection with an open NAT type.

I am able to play any game and be in a party. I turn my xbox 'off' by using the controller and go to sleep/work, ect. I come back and I am able to start a party no issues... but once I invite somebody and they connect, I am disconnected at least from the voice connection. I can see myself in the party as well as them and any others, but I cannot hear them, nor can they hear me. I click on the message that Xbox gives me about my NAT type not being open. Which is untrue, since I am wired and I have all the open ports, ect. I go through the troubleshooting that they Xbox gives me and yet, it wants me to restart my modem. I never actually reset my modem... anyway, I just turn off my Xbox by holding the power button on the actual console and turn it back on and I am able to talk with others in my party no problem and my NAT is open, ect.

Anybody else experience this? Is it possibly a bug with the preview program or is it the modem I have? It seems to come up recently, but I also moved recently along with getting new hardware and so it could be either.

submitted by /u/SyncingShiip
    [link] [comments]

/u/SyncingShiip, Sep 7, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox party (NAT) issues?