Xbox party members sounding robotic

Discus and support Xbox party members sounding robotic in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For about three months now, every time friends join my party they sound really weird. Kind of robotic and reverbed. I’ve reported on the insider... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ChefBoyarDingle, Jun 14, 2024.

1. Xbox party members sounding robotic

For about three months now, every time friends join my party they sound really weird. Kind of robotic and reverbed. I’ve reported on the insider program but this has been going on for a while now. Not sure if anyone else experiences this but it started happening randomly after an update in March. (I am in the beta ring) Anyone know a possible fix or have the same issue?

submitted by /u/ChefBoyarDingle
    [link] [comments]

/u/ChefBoyarDingle, Jun 14, 2024
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox party mic sounds robotic for members but not me

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Randplayer

Buddy, are you able to use another headset to see how it goes?
    You heard the other members as robots? Or its only you?

And may I know if you tried using another wifi network just to test?

In the meantime try power cycling your console:
    1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

I'll be waiting for your answers, greetings from another Microsoft user!
  3. BizarroMantis Win User

What killed xbox live?

"Xbox, Snap. Xbox, Turn Off Party Chat, Xbox, Unsnap"

I'm with Chainsmokingbob with this one. Sounds like a mouthful and also pretty funny if you have to say all that in a clear, robotic, monotone voice. lmao!
  4. HackAtree Win User

Xbox wireless headset robotic sound on party chat.

Hello Mateus,

Thanks I will try 2night and I will inform you. Otherwise there might be an issue. What makes me wonder is why when turning the headset knob to the "chat" side only.. the issue disappears regarding what is set in the sound settings of the console.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

6. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Regarding your question, I believe that the system will save your preference setting that once manually set by you will stay that way, even if you unplug the headset. Anyway, I suggest you look at the configuration when connecting your headphones.

* Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
Thema:

Xbox party members sounding robotic

1. Xbox party members sounding robotic - Similar Threads - party members sounding

2. Problem with party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem with party: For the better half of two weeks my Xbox party chat hasn’t been working and I’ve tried everything and it’s not working if it helps the error code is [0x80004005]. I’ve tried switching to a wired...
  3. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to join a party but whenever i do i get kicked, same thing with hosting a party...: Hadn't had this issue until lately, tried power cycling, resetting the router, checked if my privacy settings were weird, it wasn't any of that, also the error code isn't listed anywhere which is...
  6. Party chat malfunction

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat malfunction: My Xbox S won't recognize me speaking and I don't know what's wrong. The party chat is fine and I have everything updated and have good connection. I switched controllers and headsets and nothing...
  7. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  8. Fuzzy Party and UI Audio Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fuzzy Party and UI Audio Glitch: I’ve had my Xbox Series X for about 3 years now and in mid 2023 until now, me and many others I know have had a glitch where the Audio for the UI, Parties, and media Apps such as YouTube or...
  9. Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat: I am using my PC and have been using this xbox widget thing for 2 years now. Once I got my new headset I could be heard perfectly in xbox parties except for an echo and the other party members...
  10. Party members disconnect

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party members disconnect: Every time i join or create a party it shows that all the members disconnect and im connecting. This problem started yesterday. My NAT type is open and there arent any problems with my internet,...