Xbox Party Issue, can’t connect to specific friend

Discus and support Xbox Party Issue, can’t connect to specific friend in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox Party Issue, can’t connect to specific friend I have contacted Xbox support nearly a hundred times to try to resolve this and there is just no... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Grammy OMama, May 25, 2018.

1. Grammy OMama
    Grammy OMama Guest

I have contacted Xbox support nearly a hundred times to try to resolve this and there is just no fixing it. For the past few months out of no where I can’t connect to a party that a specific friend of mine is in. I have tried everything that Xbox support
    can think of and it won’t work. Whenever I try to join a party that he is in I end up disconnecting before even connecting. I have no clue on how to fix this abs it only happens between us and occasionally one other. It occasionally works for maybe a feeble
    day and then stops working for a few weeks. Please help

:)

Grammy OMama, May 25, 2018
  2. Friends muted

When I join a party some of my friends are muted and I can’t unmute them, I tried hard resetting my Xbox I tried unmuteing them on there profile but nothing worked. I don’t know if this is an issue with Xbox live or not. I think it is because my friends
    also have this issue one of my friends has me muted and they can’t unmute me please help.

OutspokenBread5, May 25, 2018
  3. KodyKurtz
    KodyKurtz Guest
    Social and gaming problem

So I just got back home from a friends house with my xbox one x working perfectly fine no issues with connecting to parties or even accessing games before I left. Hooked it up at my place can’t connect to a party nor can I connect to any multiplayer game,
    is it just an xbox one x issue because I have reset my internet several times and the internet works fine I can connect the xbox to it but I’m not allowed to connect to anything and yes I do have xbox live gold, and have not been coms banned

KodyKurtz, May 25, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: