Xbox Parent Account Trouble

Discus and support Xbox Parent Account Trouble in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've re-opened my Xbox 360 after a while, and now I need to accept terms of service, for which I need my Microsoft parent account. The parent account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Saamoz, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Saamoz
    Saamoz Guest

I've re-opened my Xbox 360 after a while, and now I need to accept terms of service, for which I need my Microsoft parent account. The parent account got hacked many months ago and now, since the hacker has changed the password and other information, I can't
    get in. Is there any way to bypass the parent account or change it without authentication from the original?

:)

Saamoz, Jan 10, 2014
  2. Parent account trouble

Greetings, ManOwar! Looks like you need some help with your account. If you no longer have access to the parent account you mentioned you will need to get in touch with phone support for your region. They will be able to get this sorted out. Give phone support
    a call and let me know how it goes!

Mister Darcy-9112DFBA-C8F5-4A28-894C-8B6135A0967B, Jan 10, 2014
  3. Parent account trouble

When I created this account I made it a child account so I required a parent account(obviously) but I didn't want to trouble my parents so I created a second seperate e-mail account for it and I got 12 months gold off a code and it was all going grand until
    one day I accidentaly closed the parent account by accident (I didn't realise what the windows live account was for at the time ) and now xbox have updated the terms of use a while back and since then I haven't been able to play online which I didn't mind
    as I never really used it until I got Mass Effect 3 yesterday and now I want to play online .So, I tried creating a new windows id using the e-mail address that was the old parent account to see if that worked but it didn't so basically I'm stuck for ideas
    and I want to know if I can do anything about it.

ManOwar stinger, Jan 10, 2014
  4. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Parent account trouble

Greetings, ManOwar! Looks like you need some help with your account. If you no longer have access to the parent account you mentioned you will need to get in touch with phone support for your region. They will be able to get this sorted out. Give phone support
    a call and let me know how it goes!
  5. Laxuuus Win User

Change xbox birth data. Child Profile

Is it possible then to associate this account as a parent account?

because I'm having trouble with Forza Horizon 3

When I try to download a look of a car in the game the following error is displayed:

Privilege blocked

"This feature is blocked by the parental control settings of xbox live"
  6. iG Flux Win User

Parents Approval, Terms and Agreements

I am having trouble resetting the password for the parent email, the links goes to a password reset, but when I place the email for the parent account, it shows it is not a parent email, even though that is the correct email.
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

Trouble with parent account login.

8. hamish2258 Win User

Trouble with parent account login.

What's microsoft's phone number? I'm having the same isue, my dad doesn't know what his windows live ID is and i haven't used this account in several years.
Thema:

1. Xbox Parent Account Trouble - Similar Threads - Parent Account Trouble

2. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  3. parental controls. game purchased on my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    parental controls. game purchased on my account.: Originally the xbox was mine and it is associated with my account. The children have been using it and it has never been a problem. My wife and I feel like our son is spending too much time on it...
  4. Parental Lock on Adult Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Lock on Adult Account: I tried to buy the gamepass but it wouldn't let me saying that "You need an adult to buy this". A quick google search said something about a family group and when I checked it showed I was in one,...
  5. How can I prevent a child from using a parent account on our home Xbox *without* a passcode?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I prevent a child from using a parent account on our home Xbox *without* a passcode?: Hi everyone, My problem: I have two kids, 7 and 9. They each have their own accounts on the Xbox and have appropriate controls and limits in place. Except they both have unrestricted access to...
  6. Parental Lock on Adult Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Lock on Adult Account: I tried to buy the gamepass but it wouldn't let me saying that "You need an adult to buy this". A quick google search said something about a family group and when I checked it showed I was in one,...
  7. Xbox 360 - "Invalid Parent Microsoft Account"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 - "Invalid Parent Microsoft Account": I am trying to log into Xbox Live with my old Xbox 360, however when I try to sign in, an error appears saying: "Your parent's Microsoft account isn't valid. Your parent needs to choose a...
  8. How to move child account to new parent account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to move child account to new parent account?: When setting up my son (5) Microsoft account for Minecraft I didn't realize I had 2 Microsoft accounts and now he is set up to the wrong account. How do I fix this?...
  9. Erase Parental Permissions on an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Erase Parental Permissions on an adult account: In Fortnite, I am trying to buying VBucks. My Microsoft store account is charged. but Fortnite keeps asking me for parental permission. I am an adult. how can i erase parental permission setting....
  10. XBox Parent Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox Parent Account: My child has been logging into the parent account and building up game content and status. Is there a way to remove the billing, credit, and additional information from that profile and transfer...