Xbox page redirecting me back and not letting me sign in

Discus and support Xbox page redirecting me back and not letting me sign in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm having several issues trying to access xbox cloud gaming and it wont let me sign in. The page redirects me back again to sign in over and over. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Unknown Person2, Nov 27, 2023.

1. Xbox page redirecting me back and not letting me sign in

I'm having several issues trying to access xbox cloud gaming and it wont let me sign in. The page redirects me back again to sign in over and over. The account lets me sign in from the Microsoft site but not from the xbox site. Is this just happening to me? How can I fix it? It also is signing me out as soon as I sign in, i can sign in xbox app but i need to sign in the website and i dont know how

:)

Unknown Person2, Nov 27, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Maximiliano. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

May I know which device do you experience this issue? It will help us determine the steps we can perform to fix the issue.

For more troubleshooting, please feel free to check: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/....
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello, My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble signing in to Xbox Cloud Gaming and experiencing page redirects. This issue could be related to a few different factors. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the problem:

1. Start by clearing the cache and cookies in your web browser. This can help resolve any temporary issues or conflicts that may be causing the sign-in problem. Go to your browser settings and look for options related to clearing browsing data or history.

2. If you're experiencing the issue in a specific web browser, try signing in using a different browser to see if the problem persists. Sometimes, certain browser configurations or extensions can interfere with the sign-in process.

3. Temporarily disable any browser extensions or add-ons that may be affecting the sign-in process. Some extensions, such as ad blockers or privacy tools, can interfere with website functionality.

4. Resetting your browser settings to their default values can help resolve any conflicts that may be causing the issue. Look for the reset or restore settings option in your browser preferences.

5. Ensure that your operating system and web browser are up to date. Outdated software can sometimes cause compatibility issues with websites.

6. Open a private browsing or incognito window in your web browser and attempt to sign in to Xbox Cloud Gaming. This mode disables extensions and can help determine if they are causing the issue.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again
  4. Maximiliano Rivas Win User

Hi, thanks for responding. It is with my MacBook Air
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hello, Maximiliano. Kindly also go in the Safari app on your Mac, choose History > Clear History, then click the pop-up menu then try signing in to your account again.
  6. KaieUX Win User

Huge Problem

It just redirects me back to the xbox main page.
Thema:

1. Xbox page redirecting me back and not letting me sign in - Similar Threads - page redirecting letting

2. the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly

in XBoX on Consoles
    the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly: the Rewards page is displaying incorrectly, how do i fix it? [img] c35198f1-e86e-47c5-9e7c-24d0d6e97404
  3. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  4. How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?: I have an account and when I signed in to get started I could not find the homepage for the rewards. a1a698d9-7f4b-4581-82b8-830319e0a13a
  5. Minecraft.net login page redirects into an error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft.net login page redirects into an error: Hi, Whenever I try to log in on minecraft.net/login and select "Sign in with Microsoft" it returns an error in the address bar:...
  6. Being Redirected Back To Login Page After Logged In User Selector Appears to say Signed IN

in XBoX Accessibility
    Being Redirected Back To Login Page After Logged In User Selector Appears to say Signed IN: I'm trying to login to my Microsoft Account linked to my Minecraft Account. This account is linked to a gmail.com domain and was able to log in previously. Recently I've been experiencing issues...
  7. How do you fix website page redirect too many times error Message.?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you fix website page redirect too many times error Message.?: When I visit multiple different websites, I get redirected to a page that says website has been redirected too many times. 2a988c24-a4f4-4919-95de-357d4a379720
  8. Xbox page redirecting me back and not letting me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox page redirecting me back and not letting me sign in: I'm having several issues trying to access xbox cloud gaming and it wont let me sign in. The page redirects me back again to sign in over and over. The account lets me sign in from the Microsoft...
  9. When trying to access my XBOX profile, I am redirected to a support page telling me I am in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When trying to access my XBOX profile, I am redirected to a support page telling me I am in...: When on the XBOX website trying to manage my account, I am redirected to this page: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one...
  10. Gears 5 redirect to Games Services page in Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 redirect to Games Services page in Microsoft Store: This game was working fine until 15 July 2020 when I updated it (update size is about 10GB) and I updated all apps and extensions in Microsoft store like Games Services. After update it's open...