Xbox OS and Stealth 700 Turtle Beaches

Discus and support Xbox OS and Stealth 700 Turtle Beaches in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi this is MsDJquietstorm, I purchased a Stealth 700 Turtle Beach Gen 2 headset. I'm noticing that I had a console update and been having issues ever... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/msdjquietstorm, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Xbox OS and Stealth 700 Turtle Beaches

Hi this is MsDJquietstorm,

I purchased a Stealth 700 Turtle Beach Gen 2 headset. I'm noticing that I had a console update and been having issues ever since. The issues that I'm having is party chat issues. I was in a party with my friends and suddenly lost the ability to hear them. They can still hear me. This issue appears to happen randomly. I contacted Xbox Tech Support. I created another profile and I haven't experienced the same issues. Below is a link to a few other folks who are having similar issues. https://www.reddit.com/r/TurtleBeach/comments/kc2s2m/stealth_700_gen_2_party_chat_issue/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

submitted by /u/msdjquietstorm
    [link] [comments]

/u/msdjquietstorm, Dec 23, 2020
  2. Tormaz Win User

Wireless earpieces

Hello!

There are wireless headphones such as the Turtle Beach Stealth 700 which have a direct Xbox Connection & Bluetooth connection.
  3. Gas 404 Win User

Bluetooth Connectivity Issues: Will Wireless Adapter Help?

Turtle Beach Stealth 700 for a year and recently switched to Lucid Sound LS35. Both are Xbox integrated but yet they both disconnect.
  4. Xviliation Win User

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 not working.

The headset is a Turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 which does not have bluetooth support.
    The stealth 700 is the one with bluetooth.
  5. H3PA80R Win User

Surround Sound Headset

I would recommend the HyperX Cloud II from Kingston or the Stealth 700 from Turtle Beach
  6. cko2003 Win User

why cant I use good headsets on my X Box?

If you can try the xbox one stealth 700 made by turtle beach. Theu are honestly extremely good and require 0 wires!
Thema:

Xbox OS and Stealth 700 Turtle Beaches

1. Xbox OS and Stealth 700 Turtle Beaches - Similar Threads - Stealth 700 Turtle

2. stealth 700 gen2 max for ps ruining audio when in call

in XBoX on Consoles
    stealth 700 gen2 max for ps ruining audio when in call: i use them on my computer, and whenever im in any call, my audio suddenly gets really bad. it's only when im in a call and i have no clue why. 07a2588e-83f4-4d07-b701-35316297c20d
  3. Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...: I got gifted this product as my Christmas present back in 2021 December 25th from an old step relative I do not know anymore. Since using it I have had this issue many times but I have found ways...
  4. Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max not connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max not connecting: Hello, I have had a Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 Max for 6 months and it has been working fine. I tried to use it the other day and it would not connect so matter how close I got. The usb...
  5. Stealth 700 Gen 2 connected fine with my Win 10 laptop, but new Win 11 device does not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stealth 700 Gen 2 connected fine with my Win 10 laptop, but new Win 11 device does not...: I bought a Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Gen 2 to use with my new Series X. I was lucky and got a Series X on the day they were put on sale in the UK. With the Stealth 700 Gen 2 and my old Win 10...
  6. I'm in alpha skip ahead and have the new turtle beach stealth 700 gen 2 max gotta lil issue...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in alpha skip ahead and have the new turtle beach stealth 700 gen 2 max gotta lil issue...: Yea so as with my 700 gen 2s there was also a battery icon on the dashboard like the controller but not with the gen 2 max. So is it just on xbox not showing battery info because using the USB...
  7. Issues Connecting with Stealth 700 Gen 1 Headset in Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring.

in XboX Insiders
    Issues Connecting with Stealth 700 Gen 1 Headset in Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring.: Have any of you experienced any issues with connecting to the Xbox via a wireless headset while in the Alpha Skip-Ahead Ring? I was wondering because my Stealth 700 Gen 1 Turtle Beach Headset...
  8. Stealth 700 disconnects unexpectedly

in XboX Insiders
    Stealth 700 disconnects unexpectedly: So for the past couple of days my headset will just randomly disconnect from the Xbox, and I've tried reseting the headset when that happens but it immediately disconnects again, I was wondering...
  9. Stealth 700 party mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stealth 700 party mixer: Since the latest console update for the Series X my party chat mixer will not work at all the volume wheel on the headset controls one half of the chat mixer and the mapable wheel controls the...
  10. Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Wireless Preview Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Wireless Preview Issues: I downloaded the new preview system update hoping that it would fix some of the wireless headset connection issues. So far it has been better, however I am no longer able to adjust the mic...