XBOX ORIGINALS

Discus and support XBOX ORIGINALS in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Nvm radio station of course got it wrong. They will battle Netflix not air on it. They were very specific stupid radio station. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Apr 28, 2014.

  1. Merlin4421
    Merlin4421 Guest

    XBOX ORIGINALS


    Nvm radio station of course got it wrong. They will battle Netflix not air on it. They were very specific stupid radio station.
     
    Merlin4421, Apr 29, 2014
    #31
  2. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    personally love film was first netflix is ok but not great half the shows i like wasnt on when i needed them like the new sherlock holmes and dexter netflix is also going up in price soon. i own love film amazon and netflix if ms offer me something i will
    use then im game if they tell me its free for gold members then great
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Apr 29, 2014
    #32
  3. If my understanding is correct, Netflix came before LoveFilm but took a long time to meet our fabulous UK soil. LoveFilm initially did a Postal DVD rental service but moved primarily in to online streaming when it took off and became the better seller.
     
    Dynamic Sausage, Apr 29, 2014
    #33
  4. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest

    XBOX ORIGINALS

    @tohell I need to change my pants... I am soooo stoked!!!
     
    xXCamhawkXx, Apr 29, 2014
    #34
  5. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest
    A very misleading title, I also thought it was games, read the first line and closed the page.
     
    eviltedi, Apr 30, 2014
    #35
  6. tohell, to be honest mate I am probably typing 'ect' wrong. It's just a habit I cant break lol. It's mostly (like you say) things like color / colour that are different.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 30, 2014
    #36
  7. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    you are cloud its a bit like ur driving XBOX ORIGINALS :p
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Apr 30, 2014
    #37
  8. XBOX ORIGINALS

    Lmao Gh0st, you kicking off? XBOX ORIGINALS :p I'll have you next time.
     
    Mark Sherwood, May 1, 2014
    #38
  9. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    not if i put ghost on lmao
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Oct 31, 2018
    #39
  10. VAC9 Win User

    Original Xbox will not turn on

    By original Xbox do you mean the original Xbox one or the Xbox original (the one with the duke)
  11. Mark Sherwood Win User

    XBOX ORIGINALS

    Lmao Gh0st, you kicking off? :p I'll have you next time.
  12. striker2-7AFED2C5-CB Win User

    XBOX ORIGINALS

    Cant wait for this, hopefully some of these shows are on par with netflix originals
  13. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

    XBOX ORIGINALS

    is that IGN badly done or is it me? I mean some (alot of) you tubers put together a more interesting video.

    I lost interest after 1., and switched it off.
  14. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

    XBOX ORIGINALS

    dont worry guys. E3 will be about games. Phil spencer have said this soooo many times.
Thema:

XBOX ORIGINALS

Loading...
  1. XBOX ORIGINALS - Similar Threads - ORIGINALS

  2. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  3. Updating the filter to reset to its original option after you choose an option in the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Updating the filter to reset to its original option after you choose an option in the...: I say it should reset to the original option it had from the start, instead of keeping it to the options you selected. What I mean by this is you go to your achievements, filter, and it shows all...
  4. The Original Xbox as a Mini Console

    in XboX Insiders
    The Original Xbox as a Mini Console: For Xbox 25th anniversary, I think it would be cool if they released a mini console of the original xbox like playstation and Nintendo did. Should be priced around 65-70 pounds, should feature...
  5. Original Xbox BC pillarbox bars are not true black even in direct console screenshots

    in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox BC pillarbox bars are not true black even in direct console screenshots: This is a direct Xbox screenshot, + photos of my OLED. Sampling the pillarbox area shows it is not RGB 0,0,0, but a very dark reddish/brownish near-black, it happens in every og Xbox BC game. I...
  6. Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade: Hi. I am very upset. Yesterday while I was using my original (black) Xbox One, I received a mandatory update. Would not let me skip it. I started the upgrade and now my Xbox is stuck in upgrade...
  7. Xbox Original Avatars are not saying when I Press SAVE or X to save it

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Original Avatars are not saying when I Press SAVE or X to save it: Hello so I just editor my xbox original avatar on series s and I tapped X so I trought It changed but after restarting the app its still had the old look before customization. I want you to fix it...
  8. my original microsoft has been taken by a hacker how do i get it back

    in XBoX Accessibility
    my original microsoft has been taken by a hacker how do i get it back: I have managed to get it back one time but couldnt change the email since i couldnt get the code. He has now changed the email to a new email : DeuekSkibidi sum sum and i would like to know how i...
  9. This interview with Xbox and Microsoft legend Ed Fries looks at how the original console...

    in XboX Insiders
    This interview with Xbox and Microsoft legend Ed Fries looks at how the original console...: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xMIMpRHLBY submitted by /u/adrianoarcade [link] [comments]
  10. How to set up internet on original xbox??

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How to set up internet on original xbox??: I know Xbox Live on the original xbox doesn’t work anymore, but is there a way it can still connect to the internet just to test out the network connection? I have the original wifi adapter that...