XBOX ORIGINALS

Discus and support XBOX ORIGINALS in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; IGN is nothing short of fuel for the fanboys and mainstream proof that you should never rely on a 3rd party to form your opinions. All of their... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Apr 28, 2014.

  1. XBOX ORIGINALS


    IGN is nothing short of fuel for the fanboys and mainstream proof that you should never rely on a 3rd party to form your opinions. All of their articles open with one factual sentence followed by endless tripe.
     
    Dynamic Sausage, Apr 28, 2014
    #16
  2. I'm not concerned about IGN; I'm concerned about your concerns regarding their concerns for Xbox Originals. ;P
     
    Galactic Geek, Apr 28, 2014
    #17
  3. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    is that IGN badly done or is it me? I mean some (alot of) you tubers put together a more interesting video.

    I lost interest after 1., and switched it off.
     
    EnenDaveyBoy, Apr 28, 2014
    #18
  4. XBOX ORIGINALS

    @ Ghostz ms version to Netflix not even close, MS are far too late to the party to take on Netflix.
     
    WildChameleon, Apr 28, 2014
    #19
  5. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest
    If it's included with the cost of Gold...Hurray! The Atari dig seems to be the only thing that interests me at the moment, I usually "pause" my Netflix account during the summer, and have no interest in paying M.S. to watch T.V..

    Peace, J.R.
     
    J.R.G., Apr 28, 2014
    #20
  6. Not toooooo interested myself. Thanks for posting of course and I agree, I don't want to hear TV at E3 either lol. Not for too long anyhow.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 28, 2014
    #21
  7. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    I do find it Ironic most pople talk about games games games.. screw TV etc etc etc but yet.. each and every time I check my friends list... 7/10 are either in Amazon, HULU or Netflix..

    the TV section of XB1 will most likely struggle at first with limited programs... until they get some movie rights and contacts... we will have to watch Atari ET cartridges for a while...

    @wild... they may be late to the show but so was Amazons and I prefer them 1000X over netflix right now... they have many more programs that I want to watch.. so who knows... they pick up the right shows.. they could easily overtake them... it is about
    quality and preference.. not who has the "most" movies... and the fact that Netflix is raising their prices again.. and XBTV will be included with gold....well, you see where this is headed dont you....
     
    tohellnbak, Apr 28, 2014
    #22
  8. XBOX ORIGINALS

    Lmao hell! True, very true! (the friends watching Netflix ect...)
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 28, 2014
    #23
  9. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    I laugh every time I see ECT instead of ETC... is it a UK thing or something? like color to colour
     
    tohellnbak, Apr 29, 2014
    #24
  10. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest
    Bonnarooooooooooooo!!!! I hope they are going to be streaming live from the event. Why oh why does it have to be so expensive to go IRL? They line up announcement was pretty cool. The Flaming Lips being one of my favorite bands and all. I know last year
    they streamed the evening sets on their website and I expect the same thing on the One.
     
    xXCamhawkXx, Apr 29, 2014
    #25
  11. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    if you read up on it Cam, it will be interactive.. you can select cameras and different angles.. as well as an open Skype chat with bands... sounds cool... and hopefully will add more shows like this... ohh how I would have loved to see Ozzfest like this...
     
    tohellnbak, Apr 29, 2014
    #26
  12. @tohell maybe in the USA but not in the UK, and also the reason Amazon are compare wise with Netflix is Amazon bought a UK rental streaming company called Love Film.

    But if MS wants to spend billions in competing in that media market then so be it. It's their money or yours.

    I do wish that Nancy Tallem would just keep her mouth closed once in a while. She knows nothing about the games industry or even the PS4.

    Obviously MS big bucks to talk the talk walk the walk etc, it's embarrassing but like I said it's their money or yours.
     
    WildChameleon, Apr 29, 2014
    #27
  13. XBOX ORIGINALS

    Cant wait for this, hopefully some of these shows are on par with netflix originals
     
    striker2-7AFED2C5-CB27-4363-BA53-E0BC04C8995B, Apr 29, 2014
    #28
  14. Merlin4421
    Merlin4421 Guest
    The radio said Ms signed a deal to air these shows on Netflix too is that true?
     
    Merlin4421, Apr 29, 2014
    #29
  15. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    You have a talking radio, now that is impressive XBOX ORIGINALS :p
     
    EnenDaveyBoy, Apr 29, 2014
    #30
Thema:

XBOX ORIGINALS

Loading...
  1. XBOX ORIGINALS - Similar Threads - ORIGINALS

  2. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  3. Updating the filter to reset to its original option after you choose an option in the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Updating the filter to reset to its original option after you choose an option in the...: I say it should reset to the original option it had from the start, instead of keeping it to the options you selected. What I mean by this is you go to your achievements, filter, and it shows all...
  4. The Original Xbox as a Mini Console

    in XboX Insiders
    The Original Xbox as a Mini Console: For Xbox 25th anniversary, I think it would be cool if they released a mini console of the original xbox like playstation and Nintendo did. Should be priced around 65-70 pounds, should feature...
  5. Original Xbox BC pillarbox bars are not true black even in direct console screenshots

    in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox BC pillarbox bars are not true black even in direct console screenshots: This is a direct Xbox screenshot, + photos of my OLED. Sampling the pillarbox area shows it is not RGB 0,0,0, but a very dark reddish/brownish near-black, it happens in every og Xbox BC game. I...
  6. Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade: Hi. I am very upset. Yesterday while I was using my original (black) Xbox One, I received a mandatory update. Would not let me skip it. I started the upgrade and now my Xbox is stuck in upgrade...
  7. Xbox Original Avatars are not saying when I Press SAVE or X to save it

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Original Avatars are not saying when I Press SAVE or X to save it: Hello so I just editor my xbox original avatar on series s and I tapped X so I trought It changed but after restarting the app its still had the old look before customization. I want you to fix it...
  8. my original microsoft has been taken by a hacker how do i get it back

    in XBoX Accessibility
    my original microsoft has been taken by a hacker how do i get it back: I have managed to get it back one time but couldnt change the email since i couldnt get the code. He has now changed the email to a new email : DeuekSkibidi sum sum and i would like to know how i...
  9. This interview with Xbox and Microsoft legend Ed Fries looks at how the original console...

    in XboX Insiders
    This interview with Xbox and Microsoft legend Ed Fries looks at how the original console...: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xMIMpRHLBY submitted by /u/adrianoarcade [link] [comments]
  10. How to set up internet on original xbox??

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How to set up internet on original xbox??: I know Xbox Live on the original xbox doesn’t work anymore, but is there a way it can still connect to the internet just to test out the network connection? I have the original wifi adapter that...