Xbox original power issues

Discus and support Xbox original power issues in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought a original xbox I want to go to plug it in the green light blinks it some times gets half way through it’s start up then shuts off could this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Drivingfast420, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Xbox original power issues

I bought a original xbox I want to go to plug it in the green light blinks it some times gets half way through it’s start up then shuts off could this be the power button or the power supply. My xbox is the 1.5 ineteration. If there a power button or power
    supply for sale can you please link it to me please.

:)

Drivingfast420, Apr 9, 2018
  2. otisthered
    otisthered Guest
    XBOX TURN ON BY IT SELF.

Is it an original Xbox One or the newer S model? The power button on the original is very sensitive. Try powering it completely off (hold power button for 5 seconds or so).

otisthered, Apr 9, 2018
  3. XBF Ezra G
    XBF Ezra G Guest
    Xbox is not working

Hi pierre,

Thanks for posting, if your Xbox One original is giving issues with powering on use the following wizard to determine if there is an issue with a power supply or the console itself

Xbox One Power Supply Solution

Let us know how this goes or if you're able to get the console back on.

Thanks again.

XBF Ezra G, Apr 9, 2018
  4. Xbox original power issues

Hi there,

We appreciate you reaching out to us with this issue. We remind users to plug their consoles directly into wall outlets and never into a surge protector or power strip as this can damage the console. We recommend starting a
    repair for this issue.

Mister Taurus, Apr 10, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox original power issues