Xbox Original Avatars, Cosmetics - Ireland

Discus and support Xbox Original Avatars, Cosmetics - Ireland in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox Original Avatars Only Show UK, I Can't Buy Items Since I'm From Ireland Is There Any Way To Buy It's The Same On The App And Website?.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PlayedLOL XD YT, May 7, 2023.

1. Xbox Original Avatars, Cosmetics - Ireland

My Xbox Original Avatars Only Show UK, I Can't Buy Items Since I'm From Ireland Is There Any Way To Buy It's The Same On The App And Website?.

:)

PlayedLOL XD YT, May 7, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

It is possible that you're unable to purchase due to a regional discrepancy. In order to purchase to Microsoft Store successfully, you will need to have your payment method, console region, and Xbox Live region in the same place.

Some products are not available in all markets. If your billing address matches your location and you still receive a blocked region message, the product you're trying to purchase may not be available.

Since your physical region is in Ireland, kindly update your console region, here's how:

Sign in to your Xbox One console.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select System > Settings > System > Language & Location.

Select your new location from the Location list, and then select Restart Now.

Then on your Xbox Live region, here's how:

Sign in to account.xbox.com

Click on your gamer picture

Click on the ellipses symbol (...)

Select Settings

Select Change 360 account region

From there you can update your Xbox Live region from the UK to Ireland.

NOTE: After changing your Xbox live region, you will be able to change your Xbox live account region again for 90 days.

Please take your time and let me know if it works.

Reference links:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil....

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. PlayedLOL XD YT Win User

That's all fine none of that is the problem but I don't know what is
  4. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

I purchased cloththing for my avatar but they are not showing up in wardrobe

It might be because you need the new style of avatar for some clothes

If you want to update your new Xbox Avatar, we’ve created an app for that: the

Xbox Avatar Editor

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/profile/find-old-avatar

However, if you want to continue using your existing avatar and any of the content you’ve purchased or been awarded for it, you can do that in the

Xbox Original Avatars
    app.

Deck out your Xbox Original Avatar, and then import it to take the place of your gamerpic or new avatar.
    To import your original avatar:

1. Launch the Xbox Avatar Editor app.
    2. Select Xbox Original Avatar, then choose your original avatar.
    3. Select Import.

Give it a few seconds, and voil ! Your Xbox Original Avatar once again represents you across Xbox.
    If you want to use your Xbox Original Avatar as your gamerpic, use the Xbox Original Avatars app. Only the new avatars are able to use the Photobooth feature in the Xbox Avatar Editor.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

My Xbox avatar on my profile won't update

Hi OneRandomDave! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Deck out your Xbox Original Avatar, and then import it to take the place of your gamerpic or new avatar. To import your original avatar:

Launch the Xbox Avatar Editor app.

Select Xbox Original Avatar, and then choose your original avatar.

Select Import.

Within a few moments, your Xbox Original Avatar will once again represent you across Xbox.

If you want to use your Xbox Original Avatar as your gamerpic, use the Xbox Original Avatars app. Only new avatars are able to use the Photobooth feature in the Xbox Avatar Editor.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  6. FunnyFueledFord Win User

Achievements

I'm pretty sure if you've unlocked rewards like cosmetics for your Xbox avatar you are unable to remove a 0 gamerscore game. So that might be the case for you. If not, best contact Support!
Thema:

1. Xbox Original Avatars, Cosmetics - Ireland - Similar Threads - Original Avatars Cosmetics

2. Xbox one original,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one original,: Power brick flashes between white and orange 4 times white before staying orange. For about 6 seconds each time. 6 for white then 6 for orange. Xbox won't turn on just turns right back off....
  3. How can I fix my original Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my original Xbox One?: It is giving me a E102 error on startup. We have reset it and it won't let us do a offline update. Can we fix it? 1c3a3b95-760d-4ae6-853d-ecc6be84e6c7
  4. My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...

in XBoX on Windows
    My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...: My adapter died a few months ago and I’ve only just replaced it, and when I turned it on for the first time there was an update. I started the update and the Xbox turned off at the end without...
  5. What games can xbox one original and series x not play together?

in XboX Insiders
    What games can xbox one original and series x not play together?: What games can xbox series x and xbox one original not play together? submitted by /u/TheHeffmeister [link] [comments]
  6. Original Xbox not powering on but eject button works.

in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox not powering on but eject button works.: Found my original Xbox, brand new condition. Plugged in Power, plugged in AV, the power button simply does not work. However the eject button for the CD does work, whilst it doesn’t extend the CD...
  7. How do I login to my original account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I login to my original account?: I lost the physical disc of Minecraft so I reinstalled it on my ps4, and when I tried signing into my Microsoft account microsoft gave me a new one somehow, and now I can’t get back into my...
  8. Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email)

in XboX Insiders
    Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email): Basically the title. I have had the same Xbox account since I was a kid which has always been under my dad’s email address. As I’m older now, I want to be able to take control of the...
  9. Xbox Original Avatars bugged maybe?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Original Avatars bugged maybe?: Won’t let me attach an image but for the last ~6 months Xbox Original Avatars has been in the installation queue but won’t download or install. I’ve tried cancelling it, restarting it, restarting...
  10. Xbox Original Avatars app not loading bought items.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Original Avatars app not loading bought items.: Hello, I wanted to edit my Xbox 360 avatar through the Xbox Original Avatars app, but none of the items I bought are there. I know Xbox has been deprecating the 360 avatars but I'm hoping it's...