Xbox Original Avatars app not loading bought items.

Discus and support Xbox Original Avatars app not loading bought items. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I wanted to edit my Xbox 360 avatar through the Xbox Original Avatars app, but none of the items I bought are there. I know Xbox has been... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Iodian, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Iodian
    Iodian Guest

Hello,

I wanted to edit my Xbox 360 avatar through the Xbox Original Avatars app, but none of the items I bought are there. I know Xbox has been deprecating the 360 avatars but I'm hoping it's just on my end? Any help or update would be appreciated.

Thanks!

:)

Iodian, Dec 29, 2023
  2. Iodian Win User

Hello,

I tried using the avatar editor on my Xbox 360 and it was able to work fine. However, I tried your method and now they're all back again. I don't know if either method worked, but thank you so much for the help!
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Iodian, my name is Rodrigo.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, open the App and go to the store, try purchasing any free item to see if your wardrobe updates with your items.

See image.

Let me know if it works!
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I am glad it worked!

Happy Holidays!
  5. Knapie Win User

Changing to original avatar

Hello Diego,

when I use "xbox original avatars" app I can see my old avatar and can make changes to his appearances and save them.

The option you mentioned "use original avatar" is in the "xbox avatar editor" app but when I choose this option it just keeps trying to load my original avatar. It's like the program just won't recognize it. The circle is just keep spinnning around where
    it is supposed to display my original avatar.

I know it's not a big problem. I'm just disappointed that I can't use the items that I purchased for my avatar in the 360 era :)
  6. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Cant get some items in the xbox avatar store

The item you are trying to get is an Original xbox avatar item, try here in the marketplace Nike
    Air Jordan XXXI Avatar Shoes
    or install the xbox original avatars app if you have a pc.
Thema:

1. Xbox Original Avatars app not loading bought items. - Similar Threads - Original Avatars app

2. Xbox one original,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one original,: Power brick flashes between white and orange 4 times white before staying orange. For about 6 seconds each time. 6 for white then 6 for orange. Xbox won't turn on just turns right back off....
  3. How can I fix my original Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my original Xbox One?: It is giving me a E102 error on startup. We have reset it and it won't let us do a offline update. Can we fix it? 1c3a3b95-760d-4ae6-853d-ecc6be84e6c7
  4. My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...

in XBoX on Windows
    My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...: My adapter died a few months ago and I’ve only just replaced it, and when I turned it on for the first time there was an update. I started the update and the Xbox turned off at the end without...
  5. What games can xbox one original and series x not play together?

in XboX Insiders
    What games can xbox one original and series x not play together?: What games can xbox series x and xbox one original not play together? submitted by /u/TheHeffmeister [link] [comments]
  6. Original Xbox not powering on but eject button works.

in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox not powering on but eject button works.: Found my original Xbox, brand new condition. Plugged in Power, plugged in AV, the power button simply does not work. However the eject button for the CD does work, whilst it doesn’t extend the CD...
  7. How do I login to my original account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I login to my original account?: I lost the physical disc of Minecraft so I reinstalled it on my ps4, and when I tried signing into my Microsoft account microsoft gave me a new one somehow, and now I can’t get back into my...
  8. Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email)

in XboX Insiders
    Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email): Basically the title. I have had the same Xbox account since I was a kid which has always been under my dad’s email address. As I’m older now, I want to be able to take control of the...
  9. Xbox Original Avatars bugged maybe?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Original Avatars bugged maybe?: Won’t let me attach an image but for the last ~6 months Xbox Original Avatars has been in the installation queue but won’t download or install. I’ve tried cancelling it, restarting it, restarting...
  10. Xbox Original Avatars, Cosmetics - Ireland

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Original Avatars, Cosmetics - Ireland: My Xbox Original Avatars Only Show UK, I Can't Buy Items Since I'm From Ireland Is There Any Way To Buy It's The Same On The App And Website?. 5483fded-7ae5-4e89-a3f5-a68a106ee238