Xbox One's party feature saves life

Discus and support Xbox One's party feature saves life in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As you can probably already tell, this is not another complaint by some random whiny kid. I'm here to thank Microsoft for helping me save someone's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pure x conzio, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Xbox One's party feature saves life

As you can probably already tell, this is not another complaint by some random whiny kid. I'm here to thank Microsoft for helping me save someone's life. I will keep their name (and gamertag) disclosed for privacy reasons.

A friend of mine invited me to an xbox live party when I had just come online (to try out Project CARS after a long time of not playing it) and they sounded like they were very, very drunk. After about a minute of talking, I hear their mic disconnect from
    their controller and I knew something was not right after some time had passed.

My gut instinct kicked in and I grabbed the car keys and drove to their house ASAP, only to find out the entire house was locked up. A couple of my other friends came around and we broke in, and found the drunk's unconscious body on the floor.

Long story short, they were brought to hospital via ambulance. Doctor's said they were very close to death due to the extreme amount of intoxication, and was very lucky.

I just want to thank Microsoft for providing the party chat feature on Xbox; it's literally a life saver.

:)

pure x conzio, Nov 17, 2016
  2. RiderCM
    RiderCM Guest
    Playing with friends?

For the life of me I cannot figure out how to play with your friends, there's no in game party and it doesn't support Xbox One's multiplayer party system. If anyone know how to do it I'd be grateful.

RiderCM, Nov 17, 2016
  3. cheesyhunter1, Nov 17, 2016
  4. Xbox One's party feature saves life

That's some real stuff. Glad to hear you got your friend to the hospital in time.

Internet Expert, Nov 18, 2016
  5. Internet Expert Win User

That's some real stuff. Glad to hear you got your friend to the hospital in time.
  6. matthewiag Win User

Disable Cloud saves for XBox One

Hello

Due to the Cloud Save feature being a main party of the Vire Service it can't be disabled like the Xbox 360 cloud save.

Also is your console enrolled in to the preview program?
  7. Dr Black Bones Win User

abusive players , rude players , players coming on just to be idiots

Party chat saved the day, also having the option to quickly mute others made life so much easier.
  8. N7 Gh0stz Win User
  9. Cokney Charmer Win User

Xbox one pricing

Such is life, bit late to the party on this one
Thema:

1. Xbox One's party feature saves life - Similar Threads - One's party feature

2. Can hear everyone but one person on Xbox party chat while on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can hear everyone but one person on Xbox party chat while on pc: Idk if anyone else has had this happen. But I'm using Xbox party chat on pc and can hear my entire party but one person does anyone know a way to fix it submitted by /u/ContentSpeaker1119...
  3. Every time I join a party or host one and someone joins me it gives me and error code and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Every time I join a party or host one and someone joins me it gives me and error code and...: Every time I join a party or host one and someone joins me it gives me and error code and then later disconnects me from the party. I have tried the hard restarts, restarting your router, signing...
  4. No one can hear me in the Xbox party chat on PC unless I have the game bar pulled up, and I...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No one can hear me in the Xbox party chat on PC unless I have the game bar pulled up, and I...: Whenever I join an Xbox party on my PC, I can hear all of my friends, but they can't hear me unless I have the Xbox Overlay pulled up. I have made sure I am not connected to a VPN, restarted my...
  5. Hi my Xbox one app party is not working for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi my Xbox one app party is not working for me: How do I fix my Xbox one app for the Xbox one party on the app to work da2d1460-7907-48d6-9670-7cecb767b0db
  6. Hi my Xbox one app party is not working for me

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi my Xbox one app party is not working for me: How do I fix my Xbox one app for the Xbox one party on the app to work 6c84d839-dff1-4cda-b5ed-6f62b9c51a23
  7. Issues with one person hearing me in a Party.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with one person hearing me in a Party.: When in a party with my two friends, one of them can hear me and the other can't. We have tried deleting and readding each other, we have blocked and muted each other and reversed said action....
  8. How do I fix party chat on Xbox one s?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix party chat on Xbox one s?: Whenever I get invited to a party, it says everyone else joined but still says I'm connecting. I can't hear them and they can't hear me. 46ca7415-4fa9-4ebe-ab4e-8ae0f9be6562
  9. Cannot join parties on xbox app, as it automatically kicks me upon making one/joining me.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot join parties on xbox app, as it automatically kicks me upon making one/joining me.: It works on my console, and it’s on xbox app IOS, meaning i cannot check network. 564680f2-75b8-437c-8a5d-d05fd65f089a
  10. How do I get another suspension when I'm on one how when I can't send text or join party...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get another suspension when I'm on one how when I can't send text or join party...: How do I get another suspension when I am currently on one f0534b9c-524f-46eb-8d2d-0c01375ec4fe