Xbox ones network transfer question

Discus and support Xbox ones network transfer question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Wondering if anyone knows if the new xbox one networking transfer ability will slow down speeds from your internet if you're transfering stuff? (I got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Empire earth3, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Xbox ones network transfer question

Wondering if anyone knows if the new xbox one networking transfer ability will slow down speeds from your internet if you're transfering stuff? (I got two xbox ones on a community shared wifi and was transfering games from one another and just thought about
    the question)

:)

Empire earth3, Oct 22, 2017
  2. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest
    Echo4Ent, Oct 22, 2017
  3. tha_villain
    tha_villain Guest
    Xbox gamertag transfer help

If the network doesn't connect to your gamertag then no the network doesn't know you exist.

Why don't you just connect your 360 to the internet for a quick min?

tha_villain, Oct 22, 2017
  4. Xbox ones network transfer question

Hi I didn't notice any slow downs when trying it. Admittedly on my home network but all other devices were accessing services on the web with no problems.

Njal the Blue, Oct 23, 2017
  5. Echo4Ent Win User

Xbox one Network Game Transfer

6. XBF Amber M Win User

Network transfer

Hi Centaur,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums with this question. When it comes to network transfers, once you

enable network game transfer
    it is highly recommended that you allow it to fully complete to avoid any kind of corruption of the data that is being transferred. Any time that you launch a game, it will pause the automatic transfer. You may want to just
    allow it to finish up for the best results if you've already begun.

Troubleshoot copying games and apps using network transfer

I hope that this info helps out!
  7. Njal the Blue Win User

Hi I didn't notice any slow downs when trying it. Admittedly on my home network but all other devices were accessing services on the web with no problems.
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

How long should it take to complete a Network Transfer between 2 Xbox One S consoles?

Hi Julia,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have a question with network transfer. This is all dependent on how many games you transferring. As a

network transfer
    still has to copy/install the games onto the new console.

Thanks,

Brad
  9. Smwutches Win User

How to transfer my games to a new Xbox One X console?

Thema:

1. Xbox ones network transfer question - Similar Threads - ones network transfer

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Local network transfer from one S to series x isn’t working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Local network transfer from one S to series x isn’t working.: I recently got the series x and I managed to transfer most of my games over to my new Xbox but for some reasons reason the last few games don’t want to install, and when I try the ‘mbps’ doesn’t...
  4. When I transfer over my data using network transfer can one Xbox be connected to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I transfer over my data using network transfer can one Xbox be connected to the...: Hello I am probably going to get a Xbox series s soon but I need to know because the Xbox I am trying to use to transfer data doesn’t want to connect to internet for some reason but if I connect...
  5. Xbox one X.... Slow system network transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X.... Slow system network transfer: I am transferring games between to identical Xbox one X consoles. Both are on a fast gigabit network. Both have identical 2TB SSD installed. The system network transfer is barely faster than my...
  6. I downloaded a game from my Xbox one onto my current box through network transfer, but for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I downloaded a game from my Xbox one onto my current box through network transfer, but for...: I downloaded a game through network transfer and when I go to play it says that I don’t own the game. 8ce5890d-91fa-4ae7-abe3-2137263596df
  7. Can you network transfer paid games from one Xbox to another in my home network but to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you network transfer paid games from one Xbox to another in my home network but to a...: I got a series x for Christmas and my son now has my Xbox one in his room. can I network transfer games from my series x to the other xbox, Using his own account and gamer tag on that Xbox? or can...
  8. Issues with Network Transfer from One S to Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with Network Transfer from One S to Series X: Hello I recently purchased an Xbox Series X, and have learned about using Network Transfer to copy my Xbox One games to the Series X. From what I've read, the setup for this is very simple, but...
  9. can i network transfer a physical copy from my xbox one onto my Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    can i network transfer a physical copy from my xbox one onto my Xbox series s: please i need to know i have black ops 2 and 3 and world at war on disk is it possble to network transfer them to my xbox series s 35bb042f-2469-499d-a64c-2a3d7e486693
  10. Network Transfer from One to Series X not working with some games

in XboX Insiders
    Network Transfer from One to Series X not working with some games: I'm transferring games from my Xbox One to my Series X and all but two of have transferred over fine, Fallout 4 and Halo 5. They just keep getting installation stopped messages. I've looked up...