Xbox OneGuide Help shows every time I go to TV?

Discus and support Xbox OneGuide Help shows every time I go to TV? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, I set up Xbox TV just fine the first time I tried. Everything worked great. I got tired of the kinect thinking every movement was me trying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Haelix70, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Haelix70
    Haelix70 Guest

Hey guys,

I set up Xbox TV just fine the first time I tried. Everything worked great. I got tired of the kinect thinking every movement was me trying to control movies with my hands so I turned Kinect off for a while, and then turned it back on after the movie.

Now, every time I go to watch TV through XboxOne, it shows the Xbox OneGuide help text every single time. I can't seem to find any checkbox or setting to stop showing this help text. It never used to do it before except for the very first time i set it up
    like it should.

Turning the Kinect off and back on may or may not have anything to do with the text showing. The only thing that has happened to the system since I set it up was turning that off and on via the Settings menu, and I have plugged in my Turtle Beach Headphones
    in via the Optical In/USB ports.

Any thoughts? Thanks,

Haelix

:)

Haelix70, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Gieneq
    Gieneq Guest
    Incorrect time in OneGuide

Oneguide keeps picking up incorrect time, ie. instead of 6 pm it shows that it's 1:30 pm, so all the TV listings are shown for 1:30pm. In Xbox settings system time shows correctly 6pm, and the time zone is also correctly set for UK. Where does oneguide picks
    the time from? How can I force it to use xbox system time?

Gieneq, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Satmax74
    Satmax74 Guest
    OneGuide channels are wrong after Time Warner Cable new lineup

I restored my box to factory defaults and my OneGuide still shows old TWC line up for Goldsboro. Example, TV Japan moved to 1500 but OneGuide shows ESPN at 1500.

Satmax74, Jan 2, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: